Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lada wanted

Options
  • 21-09-2008 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Does anybody know where to find any old lada? Are they all gone cos buy&sell and carzone have none. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭audismelly

dainius wrote: »
    Does anybody know where to find any old lada? Are they all gone cos buy&sell and carzone have none. Any ideas?

the question is why:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

This crowd bought them all up. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dainius

well...that would be for restoration project and a little bit of fun afterwards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

What's your budget???

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Haven't seen one for years. Eastern Europe would be your best bet

• Advertisement

Darragh29 wrote: »
    What's your budget???

:D:D:D

i believe same as for 87-94 japanese car...+50 quid extra :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭VH

malta is full of them

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I'm sure you could put a Lada bodykit on this:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

ninty9er wrote: »
    I'm sure you could put a Lada bodykit on this:D:D

That horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I wanted one a few years back, I was going to uprate the chassis/suspension and drop a nice block in under the bonnet, but I couldn't find one anywhere, and then the idea went stale. Best bet for a Lada at this stage is to scour the UK, or if you don't mind LHD, there are dozens available on Poland's eBay, http://www.allegro.pl

HTH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭Slig

This is a thread I never thought I would live to see:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Sofia is full of them. Some early ones too. A lot seem to be just abandoned at the side of the roads and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

What's the difference between a Lada and a Jehovah's Witness???

You can close the door on a Jehovah's Witness !!!!

WOHOOOO!!!

KTRIC wrote: »
    Sofia is full of them. Some early ones too. A lot seem to be just abandoned at the side of the roads and stuff.

The whole eastern europe is full of them its just such a hasle going and bringing one over. I wouldnt trust the lada going across the europe anyway. Does any one know any good used car sites in uk? Cos the ones i checked dont have Lada on their car list

ned78 wrote: »
    I wanted one a few years back, I was going to uprate the chassis/suspension and drop a nice block in under the bonnet, but I couldn't find one anywhere, and then the idea went stale. Best bet for a Lada at this stage is to scour the UK, or if you don't mind LHD, there are dozens available on Poland's eBay, http://www.allegro.pl

HTH!

I know i might find one in UK just can you give any sugestions where to look? Googling is useless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

dainius wrote: »

I happen to know where one is........pm me for more.

Advertisement