Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-tolls

Options
  • 21-09-2008 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

i go to dublin airport 4/5 times per year.
    can anyone help me to decide on how to pay my car driving tolls online as i dont want to pay monthly fees
    any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Register a free video account on eflow.ie and pay €2.50 a pop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Go a different Route to avoid the tolls?
    I will be heading to Dublin Airport 3 times in the next 4 weeks and i'm going via:
    Enniskillen, Cavan (bypass), Navan (Turn of for N2 i think), Head for Ashbourne (Bypass) take exit for St. Margarets/Blanch, Turn left at traffic lights and you'll come in the old airport road - by the planespotters.

But hey that's me.
    Handy though! Takes the M4 tollbridge out as well as the m50 and please please allow extra time if you do go on the M50 as once you get past the toll bridge there can be delays after the N3 exit!!! Just made it there one day in August!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

This probably wasn't the best place for this.Try the Commuting and Transport forum,they might be able to help you a bit more.

There are other ways you can avoid the tolls though,just take the N4 as far as Lucan and go through Lucan village and the up through Stawberry Beds,I'd say you would have to have a fair bit of local knowledge of the area though or you might get lost,thats the way I always go,but I would know my way around Dublin fairly well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

agreed with bobcar & chickenhawk... not the best place for this thread so I'm gonna lock it.

No hard feelings though ;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement