Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for a tatt...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Ya, a mate of mine has it done there, looks really good; she found it very painfull also.....its bound to be given its location I suppose!!!

mmm i didnt find the rib part sore and thats being honest, more tickley than anything, i got serious issues with tickles! :D, found the hip bone part the sorest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

I'm a total freak... I enjoyed getting my ribs tattoed!! :D I find it relaxing and kind of theraputic :eek:

Manukahoney, I had the same questions about skin stretching during pregnancy for my artist when I was planning my hip tattoo.

He said it depends on the elasticity of the individual's skin, he also asked if I get stretchmarks anywhere else, when I said I don't he said it was cool to go ahead. I'm delighted with the result, even though as he predicted, due to the skin the solid colour parts will need a touch up, which reminds me I must book that in :D

Bear in mind as well if you do decide to have a baby you'll be lashing on the bio oil etc anyway! :rolleyes:

My advice would be to chat to an artist and get their professional opinion. Also hang on to the design for a good while, and look at loads of others to make sure its what you really, really want.

Best of luck!

Molberts:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

I think that would look lovely on your thigh that way sho off when diving but cover up when you want to be conservative

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Molberts wrote: »
    I'm a total freak... I enjoyed getting my ribs tattoed!! :D I find it relaxing and kind of theraputic :eek:

Manukahoney, I had the same questions about skin stretching during pregnancy for my artist when I was planning my hip tattoo.

He said it depends on the elasticity of the individual's skin, he also asked if I get stretchmarks anywhere else, when I said I don't he said it was cool to go ahead. I'm delighted with the result, even though as he predicted, due to the skin the solid colour parts will need a touch up, which reminds me I must book that in :D

Bear in mind as well if you do decide to have a baby you'll be lashing on the bio oil etc anyway! :rolleyes:

My advice would be to chat to an artist and get their professional opinion. Also hang on to the design for a good while, and look at loads of others to make sure its what you really, really want.

Best of luck!

Molberts:cool:

Great advice....cheers!!!
    marti101 wrote: »
    I think that would look lovely on your thigh that way sho off when diving but cover up when you want to be conservative

Great idea!! A bit cold in Ireland to expose ones thighs; but i hear what you saying!!!

Advertisement