Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parking on harrington street

Options
  • 22-09-2008 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

hi, hope this is ok to post this here - coming up to dublin tommorow and need to know if theres any parking/multi story car parks near harrington street or the south circular road? where would be nearest to park? have googled and it found st stephens green as the nearest but i'm not too sure. thx!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

zenzen wrote: »
    hi, hope this is ok to post this here - coming up to dublin tommorow and need to know if theres any parking/multi story car parks near harrington street or the south circular road? where would be nearest to park? have googled and it found st stephens green as the nearest but i'm not too sure. thx!

There is pay and display around grantham st (road running parallel to harrington).

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Moved from After Hours.

Aww, why? And I had a realyl cool pisstake post ready as well. :mad:Spoilsport.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

There's pay and display on nearly every road around Harrington St. As said Grantham St has Pay & Display, also Lennox St and Grantham Place, which would be the closest to the Garda Club (making a guess that's were you're off to).

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭bealbocht

stephens green is probably the closest.. if you are staying for more than a few hours, probably be your best option. Think the pay and display have a 2 hour max, before you need to top it up.

There is parking in the Swan Centre in Rathmines.. which is more or less the same distance walk from Harrington st. (10-15 min walk )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

be careful with parking around lennox st,grantham st,synge st and the south circular.Clampers are always around all morning

Advertisement