Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Sports will host their first comedy show on Wednesday night

• 22-09-2008 12:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Newcastle vs Spurs in the Carling Cup 3rd Round

Both teams will probably lose...;)

:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA!! Hilarious...

Right, I'm a Newcastle fan, that actually was pretty funny :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

I see someone else lurks on 365 (**cough plagiarism cough**). ;)

As bad as us Toon fans get it, your lot are taking some hammering over there at the moment. Still, what an epic site, so many lolz provided.

Can see this being a really strange atmosphere at this one. Turn out will be quite low I would imagine, as Cup games do not cover season tickets (of which there is 40 odd thousand) at St. James, and the present feeling is that no more cash should be going through Ashley's coffers.

As sluggish as Spuds look at the moment, I fancy them to do us over on this occasion. The team looks absolutely devoid of structure and organization at the moment, and our defence will be ripe for picking with present difficulties/and shortage of numbers.

Without being accused of making excuses in advance, I won't be all that gutted if we get knocked out. Presently, we are staring a relegation battle in the face if things don't change asap, and we really don't need the strain of a cup run on our already threadbare squad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Either 0-0 or 5-5, ill definitely be watching though. It should be hilarious :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

i want woodgate, ledly king and michael owen to all get in a fight and put bets on who gets injured first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Thiefed off a Spurs forum tbh Charlie...;)

I reckon Clipboard Chris will want to get one over on us, and if Owen is on form he'll rip our defence a new one...:(

• Advertisement

reckon Clipboard Chris will want to get one over on us, and if Owen is on form he'll rip our defence a new one...:(

No, my team's sh/tter!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Oh I wish this was a premiership match :pac: Home team to have the edge me thinks.

DrMorphine wrote: »
    Oh I wish this was a premiership match :pac: Home team to have the edge me thinks.

I know this sounds like self-pity, but how can you say that after you surely witnessed how pathetic we were against your hammers side that was missing Bellamy and Ashton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

I know this sounds like self-pity, but how can you say that after you surely witnessed how pathetic we were against your hammers side that was missing Bellamy and Ashton.

We have been missing bellamy and ashton forever. We are used to it and other players have stepped up because of it and the boost because of zola etc etc. Remember we beat manu when we got curbs first game. I think newcastle will do better at home with the faithful supporting them. BUT I think the least ashley could do is get a manager instead of trying to save a few pennys hoping a buyer will come very soon. And btw I very much doubt newcastle or spurs will get relegated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Home team to win 9-6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Quality stuff :)

Nicked:

f5a233f220.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I predict a penalty shoot out until the sun comes up :D

Advertisement