Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain Dew in Dublin??

• 22-09-2008 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hey guys. I have just moved to Dublin pretty recently from NY, and I'm seriously craving my favourite drink, Mountain Dew. I found a thread from 2004 listing a few places that you could buy it in Dublin, but unfortunaltely none of these places do anymore! I found an eastern spice shop in Portobello that sells it in bottles, however it is in weird glass bottles that are imported from asia somewhere and theyre just not the same!

I was wondering if anyone knows places I can buy it where its been imported from the states, cos iv tried the spanish variety too and its not the same either! il pay over the odds i just need some of the dew!

Comments

Advertisement