Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi girls q pls?

Options
  • 22-09-2008 5:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

if ur drinking in a pub and a song comes on which pleasuers ur ears(kings of leon your sex is on fire(which im sure all ur sex is on fire as ur probly all filthy minxes in a good way))and u gone in behind the counter to turn up the jukebox and succeed an stand bacxk by the bar and approx 15 secpmds later ur drinkin ur double vodka and club orange and the barmaid punches u in the bcak as ur drinkin and psilss ur dink all over u......... this mean shse loives u right>? u also work in the pub

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Are you drunk???:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Lol, why do I suspect you got a fair drop of that double vodka and orange into you? :pac:

(HoLLLLyman, not Pilly, btw!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Am I drunk?

orestes wrote: »
    Am I drunk?

Lol, someone is certainly dunk!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Epic post! Particularly the smoothness of the 'Sex On Fire' reference.........you filthy minx you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

PillyPen wrote: »
    Lol, someone is certainly dunk!:D
    that would be me.

that would be me.

Well I don't know if she *loves* you, but she obviously wanted your johnson. I'm assuming you didn't go home with her, since you're typing away on boards. Epic fail, man, you really bitched out!

Well I don't know if she *loves* you, but she obviously wanted your johnson. I'm assuming you didn't go home with her, since you're typing away on boards. Epic fail, man, you really bitched out!
    im such a punk :(...........................yo what up with u im woth 700k and an irish online poker superstar

id defo sex holllaments....on a sidenote that sam sparro black and gold song is super

im such a punk :(...........................yo what up with u im woth 700k and an irish online poker superstar

Now you're speaking my language! I'm one of those dirty little minxes you mentioned, and I'll be in Ireland in a little over 24 hours. Giddy-up!:pac:

• Advertisement

me too yo

Now you're speaking my language! I'm one of those dirty little minxes you mentioned, and I'll be in Ireland in a little over 24 hours. Giddy-up!:pac:
    zomg i have a onliner girlfriend phantomlord ur klicked out of killarney which im going to win btw

zomg i have a onliner girlfriend phantomlord ur klicked out of killarney which im going to win btw

Oh god, please tell me you aren't 12. :(

Oh god, please tell me you aren't 12. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

haha, your on fire tonight holla.

Eh, normally I'd back off but for 700,000 a year I can dig it. Right, I'm off to bed, enjoy being drunk! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

haha, your on fire tonight holla.

Not the bits he wanted, mind you:p

beggin.....beggin youuuuuuuuuuu. iiii dont the these words darlinggggggggggggggggg(darling is an actual word in the song) blah blah blah.night nioght pillypen

and lol at johnson WTF

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thread locked and OP banned from tLL for 24 hours until they sober up.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement