Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIMETABLE

Options
  • 22-09-2008 7:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

First I miss induction, now the day I start I cant view my timetable online! Its been up all week and as soon as I go to print it out its gone! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Yeah, I logged on yesterday morning (I think) fine. But now I cant check it at all. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Relevant

Welcome to DIT! You'll get used to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Fecking bitch in the office moaned when someone went in to get one citing that they are are online. You go to print it and you end up with a nine page flipbook :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 30d1a

Relevant wrote: »
    Welcome to DIT! You'll get used to it!

exactly ....

most unorganised , hectic place i've ever been ...

if you got a timetable... throw it out , its probably been changed ten times already lol ...

give it about 2 weeks for things to relax down a bit ..

I still dont know if I hav a course yet or not ... was basically told by the people in the office they dont know whats goin on and to just turn up and see what happens hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭oldboy

Folks,

I can't for the life of me remember my password for the timetable site ? whats the format again ?

Nice1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭elementalwater

Ermmmm they're on the page where you get to the log on:

http://dit.ie/services/registration/timetables/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭davedrave

yes I know, but there was clink in the matrix or something so they were not viewable but they're back now so all is well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

I've had a hilarious time with the timetables, went into the secretary and she printed me out one, was completely different to the one my friend got literally 2 minutes earlier, and according to the top of the page they were both the most current one......

So now i'm just skipping half the week in....er.....protest:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

first off i find the best way to get a proper timetable , is to never ever use the http://webtimetables.dit.ie , ever !!

instead go http://webcourses.dit.ie/

Click on your Course information part

download your SEM I provisonal Timetable these ones are normally alot better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭davedrave

Oooh good advice, id better dig out the oul student number

• Advertisement

Handy, had completely forgotten about that from last year, why cant they just put all the info in one place? This internally competing website deal is pretty crappy for the students:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it's what they are trying to achieve with blackboard *ehem* i mean webcourses.

i must admit i love that a lot of DIT resourses are restricted to usernames and passwords yet the password is freely available almost directly below where it asks you to input the username and password.

classic example is the secure wireless network "ditwifi" in kevin street :rolleyes:

Cremo wrote: »

classic example is the secure wireless network "ditwifi" in kevin street :rolleyes:

Its a very subtle idiot filter:P

Advertisement