Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Eibach coilovers

Options
  • 22-09-2008 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

I have Eibach height adjustable coilovers on my car which were on it when I bought it. Anybody know how to jack the car up an inch? Never done this before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

have you tried adjusting them ?????????
    No seriously there should be some obvious mechanism for doing this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Do you have the adjustment tool?Jack the car and remove the wheel.At the bottom of the spring you'l see the adjustment locks.With the tool lock the bottom one whilst opening the top one.

Once opened you then turn the upper one to adjust the height (on my own car right is higher,left is lower)once your happy with the adjustment use the bottom adjuster to lock it in.

Also make use of a measuring tape to get it spot on,and you may also need your tracking done after your done to be on the safe side.

Advertisement