Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beef Jerky..

• 22-09-2008 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I'd like to know which store sells beef jerky in Dublin..

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

me too!
    Not sure if there are any though... and I'm sure it'd be at a price if so.
    I think someone posted a link that's delivers in Ireland. Try the search function for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 CornBlitz

okay.. Alto Foods in Abbey Street sell Beef Jerky..

thats what the person in this thread mentioned..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055323496

im gonna check it out the next time im in town.. hope to find it.. been ages since i had some.. lol..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Some of the chinese markets (especially the one on Drury Street) sell a form of chinese beef and pork jerky.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

If anyone does get hold of some, can they please let us know if it is the very salty kind or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭RDM_83

there's a butchers on parnel street (between chapters and cycleways part) that sells biltong and other S.african trail meat style things which may be a substitute since biltong looks quite similar to me same as beef jerky (who's never eaten either :confused: )
    ps they also do nice boerwors sausages

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 CornBlitz

cheers for that m8.. gonna check them out soon enough.. lol..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,472 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Maybe not local to the OP, but a heads up for anyone in that area looking for these kinds of things there's a new butchers (Nyhans) opened up in the Leopardstown shopping centre that sells both biltong and boerewors. One of the butchers there is originally from Durban.

Advertisement