Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is anyone able to get through to EazyPass on the phone?

• 22-09-2008 10:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

I don't seem to be able to. I have been trying to phone them to rectify a stupid mistake they made (suspending my Dad's account even though he hasn't even got his tag yet) but I am holding for upwards on a half hour each time I try to phone. I'm beginning to think that they just are not answering the phones any more, or have all gone out for tea, permanently! Has anyone been able to get through to them recently?

Head

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭niallb

The phone's not even answering now - just a beep.
    At least I'm not on hold!

I've been trying to contact them since last week to find out why
    I'm getting letters from eflow every Monday even though I have
    a tag with Eazypass that gets read sometimes on the M50, and
    sometimes not. It's an older one that doesn't beep, so I can't tell.
    I checked the website before the eflow went live to confirm my
    reg details and tag details matched.
    There's no way on the eazypass site to order a replacement tag,
    just an additional one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭cynos

I'm having the exact same problem and eflows site says to contact them but their phone just hangs up on you :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭cynos

Ah Just got through, press 4 when you get the recorded message then 2, but they couldnt do anything for me as their systems seem to be down for the day according to the woman who answered the phone anyway

Advertisement