Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bomb Scare Finglas Village

Options
  • 22-09-2008 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭

Girlfriend just told me there was a bomb found in the jolly topper car park, st Michaels school was evacuated... i live the other side of finglas but heard a bang wonder if it was a controlled explosion.. Anyone got any info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

well, its is probably the best thing that could happen to the topper

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

http://breakingnews.ie/ireland/mhqlidgbojoj/ More info on it i knew i heard a booooom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

There's another just now at Barry Drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Mairt wrote: »
    Really?

• Advertisement

ORLY :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Mairt wrote: »

How do you know, i don't see it on the news sites.

As i think your in the army, are you defusing it? :D

i was coming home at around 6.30pm last night and there were 7 police cars on cardiffbridge road, at the traffic lights outside dunnes.

any idea was going on ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

irishbird wrote: »
    i was coming home at around 6.30pm last night and there were 7 police cars on cardiffbridge road, at the traffic lights outside dunnes.

any idea was going on ?

There was a sale on Dutch Gold :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭patser grey

last weekend their was a lot going on in kippure park, friday night a garda jeep with 4 coppers in it stopped a car in kippure, while the 4 of them strenuiously searched the car, some fella jumped into the jeep and stole it, then the following day in the exact same spot a couple had a tiff, they rammed each other in 2 cars, police came, a riot began, 10 police cars were wrecked, coppers ran for their lives, actually its the same spot where trevor walsh was shot dead a few weeks ago, the place is mental

• Advertisement
Advertisement