Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

salt soaks

Options
  • 22-09-2008 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

HII.
    i'm sorry if this is somewhere else :o
    BUT! i need to make up a saline solution, and i'm not so sure how much salt to water i should put in ;)

helps?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Just enough salt so you can barely taste it in the solution, if it's an overpowering salty taste it's too concentrated

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

Will wrote: »
    Just enough salt so you can barely taste it in the solution, if it's an overpowering salty taste it's too concentrated

thank yoou!
    now you can get rid of this ever pointless thread :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Thanks for the permission :pac:

Wasn't pointless :) you learned sh!t :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

i used to always go with a teaspoon of sea salt in a pint of water and boil it, also tea tree oil helps too :)

(one my old house mates woke up dying, necked a bottle of it thinking it was a hangover cure bahahahaha)

i used to always go with a teaspoon of sea salt in a pint of water and boil it, also tea tree oil helps too :)

(one my old house mates woke up dying, necked a bottle of it thinking it was a hangover cure bahahahaha)

haha oh gosh :|
    how did he find it? :P

• Advertisement

ha ha stomach pains all day, we couldn figure out why till i went to salt soak that evening...I couldnt stop laughing for days:)

ha ha stomach pains all day, we couldn figure out why till i went to salt soak that evening...I couldnt stop laughing for days:)

oh the poor poor person, bet he had no mouth ulcers after though :P

ha ha true, on the subject of salt soaks, i never salt soaked any till i was 17 or so, never had any trouble with them, lucky or what:D

ha ha true, on the subject of salt soaks, i never salt soaked any till i was 17 or so, never had any trouble with them, lucky or what:D

yeah, i usually don't!
    but i got a surface the other day and i don't want to be left with a scar seein as its technically on my face :P

the anti trag right?? i never salt soaked my facial ones at all, none scarred...thank christ

• Advertisement

the anti trag right?? i never salt soaked my facial ones at all, none scarred...thank christ

thats the one! hopefully i'll be as luck as you :D

Advertisement