Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Kit - Long Shot

• 22-09-2008 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

I have a 4 year old kit for the Nokia 6310i and because the phone died (after 4 years !) I had to upgrade. Anyhow I now have a Nokia E65 and I am wondering if there is any way to get a new cradle for this phone to use with the existing kit. Or will I have to rip it out and put in a bluetooth kit.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Ros Man wrote: »
    rip it out and put in a bluetooth kit.

I think you can get a cradle to fit but it won't charge the phone, best bet as you said would be to get a bluetooth kit, Parrot have some very nice kits out at the moment....one of the majory gripes I had with the e65 was lack of stereo bluetooth so you won't be able to stream your music from the phone in stereo...

the advangtage of the parrot kit is that it will work with 5+ phone and you can use any make and model of a phone you want as long as it's got bluetooth...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

if i remember sam vimes gave a link on this forum a while ago

Advertisement