Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eltharion Open RvR Destruction

Options
  • 22-09-2008 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi all,

Been watching with interest as to what server people were going to play on and unfortunately a lot have went with the Core ruleset. After several years on a PVE server in WOW some friends and I want the excitement of a more free for all environment - but each to their own and I dont want this thread to get bogged down in the relative merits of each.

Anyway I just want to extend an invitation to all Destruction players who haven't gotten established on a server and are still wondering about where to make their home - a small group of Irish players have created a guild and are enjoying kicking plenty of Order ass - but the more the merrier and so if anyone is interested give me a shout ingame on:
    Vile,Shiva or Wraith - bound to be playing one of them unless the server queue is totally taking the piss.

Guild is "Eternus Incendia" www.e-incendia.co.uk and the server is definately lively with high/full populations of both order and destruction and plenty of same level/close to same open world RVR while you wait for a scenario to pop or run around killing innocent trolls.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

I think I'll take you up on that :) . I'm playing there atm with a few old WoW friends ao I'll deffo take up the offer :P

I'm playing a Witch Elf named Uchiha btw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Eltharion is also where I have gone with my guild/clan.
    Also destruction.

Queues are just as big as K-Azgal.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 3D

Actually wouldnt really mind a queue if you only had to do it once per evening - but as it is with CTD's and wanting to change character for one reason or another you could spend several hours logging in for an hours play.

On a brighter note its also happening on the Order side so they may cap character creations and remove the queues allowing existing players access and force new players to other servers until they fill up - or they may just increase the cap - considering the number of players I see about the place I think they will increase the cap - certainly the server does not feel over-run even in the starter areas - and while the queues on Eltharion are bad they are'nt the worst.

Hope to see you ingame soon Uchiha.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

3D wrote: »
    Hope to see you ingame soon Uchiha.

Just gotta get past the queue first :D

I'll have a few more mate of mine , most likly will to join the ranks too.

Advertisement