Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new & festival

• 22-09-2008 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi All,

Pommers not sure if you were going for dinner last sunday or this sunday re:you're restaurant request in Tramore.

I saw that the former coast restaurant is open now under anew name and ownership ' Banyon' not sure if that's spelt right saw it on the signs outside.

I'm delighted there is a new restaurant in Tramore it is badly needed - maybe if anyone was there over the weekend they might put a review up in the review thread?

I'd like to go there for my birthday which is soon enough so if anyone has been please post - my boyfirend is the fussiest eater in the world so gotta make sure there is something on the menu he will eat first! selfless person I am :D...

BTW was at the Surf and Sea festival in Tramroe over the weekend I have to say it was brillant - well done to all involved in organising the parade on sunday was great - I did the ladies surf weekend and it was amazing - some value for money! def on the calendar for next year.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

We have a thread covering both topics depaor so to avoid duplication please use those threads :) Thanks.

(Glad you enjoyed the weekend, weather was good!)

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement