Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Builder recommendation - Clare

• 22-09-2008 12:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Hi

Currently waiting to see if my change of house type will get approved from the planners...but I also want to start getting quotes from builders etc. I have a builder who is going to quote me, and he has offered for me to see another house he has recently finished. Can anyone else recommend a good builder that would build in the Killaloe area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The usual reminder for people to PM any recommendations they may have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

Thanks Muffler...forgot that :)

No problem. Good luck with it.

Well received a quote for 267k for builders finish on a 2900sq/ft timber frame house....much more than i expected...i really need to get more quotes in....or I am going to be forced down the direct labor route as i only have 250k to play with and that has to finish the place to a standard where I can move in..

Anyone recommend a builder in Clare / Tipp area? Please PM me.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭bamboozle

have u tried putting your plans on onlinetradesmen.com or mytradesman.ie?

• Advertisement

hi bamboozle

actually did this yesterday and have had 4 builders call already, so hopefully I will be getting some better quotes soon.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭wardwil

I am doing a build now and I have a few contacts if you are doing a direct build.

Let me know if you want them... I don't know how to PM so let me know how to do it and I can forward them onto you.

wardwil wrote: »
    I don't know how to PM so let me know how to do it and I can forward them onto you.
    Click on the user name and in the drop down menu you will see an option to send a private message to.........

Wardwill - that would be great, thanks very much.

wardwil wrote: »
    I am doing a build now and I have a few contacts if you are doing a direct build.

Let me know if you want them... I don't know how to PM so let me know how to do it and I can forward them onto you.

Advertisement