Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lockers?

Options
  • 22-09-2008 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Are there lockers available in Aungier St? I'm sure I've heard Bolton St people talk about having them!
    If so, how does one go about getting one? They're probably all gone by now but it would be dead handy....

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Yip there is indeed. Walk in the main doors, go right and about 3/4 doors down on right hand side is student locker room. I got one last year in November so wouldnt say theyre all gone. I think you its like a 20 euro deposit which you get back if you return the key at the end of the year. And I think you get them from the registrations office? Its one of the doors (3/4 down) on left hand side as you walk in main door newayz. On a related topic dont be afraid of the underground locker room. Theres only a few paedos lurking in the darkness :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

when you go in the door of aungier st theres a sign on the door of the accounts department on your left. check it, it said something about lockers. i think they're 20 euro.

edit: had this window open too long and didn't see above post

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

They definitely won't be all gone, there's usually about half of them unused!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

Whats the charge for a lost locker key??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Think its a tenner. I lost mine last year, I asked for the spare so I could copy it, and then I gave it back. Saved 7 euro!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

sunnyjim wrote: »
    Think its a tenner. I lost mine last year, I asked for the spare so I could copy it, and then I gave it back. Saved 7 euro!

They just gave ya the spare no probs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 smileyhappy

Turnip2000 wrote: »
    They just gave ya the spare no probs?
    They usually take your student card and hold it hostage until you return the spare key :p

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Eek i bought a locker once and never used it and lost the key oops. The locker room freaked me out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Eek i bought a locker once and never used it and lost the key oops. The locker room freaked me out

I've never used mine since making this topic, walking to the room feels like the beginning of a CSI episode sometimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭InTranceWeTrust

I lived in a locker for my first year in DIT. There wasn't much room but the rent was incredibly cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Linku wrote: »
    I've never used mine since making this topic, walking to the room feels like the beginning of a CSI episode sometimes

It does doesnt it ? And maybe its just me but i NEVER ever see anyone going through that door

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

It does doesnt it ? And maybe its just me but i NEVER ever see anyone going through that door

Id be more worried if they did go in but I never saw them come out through them.

Advertisement