Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wispa returns!!!! What's your fave choccy bar besides Wispas?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Karen_* wrote: »
    I only like the thin small Milky bars and not the chunky ones. Is that very odd?

No I'm the same, the chunky ones just don't taste as nice.

This thread is making me drool :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Oh that I had the self control to just stop at one!!

i think half of it is wanting what you cant have! now that i have a wispa in my bag & i know ill be eating it later it doesnt seem quite as amazing as tempting as i did in the shop :p
    I only like the thin small Milky bars and not the chunky ones. Is that very odd?

small 1s are much nicer, the chunky 1s are too much or something. bit like think dairy milks compared to the big bars, thin 1s are much nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Loose Lips wrote: »
    My favourite was always the Caramac bar. Mmmm.
    Anyone know what happened to them? I haven't seen one in the shops in years.

I used to love Caramac bars but they only ever had them in the vending machine in Leisureplex in Cork. (Wait....when did I stop calling Leisureplex 'the col'?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

Get yisser Caramacs here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/caramac-p-386.html

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

oh my god ye lot are making me drool talking bout wispas and chocolate in general!!! mmm....i love kinder buenos, cadburys carmel,... ah loads of chocolate apart from dark chocolate. hate that stuff!!

• Advertisement

Cadburys purple snacks.

I freakin love them.

Specially with a cup of tea.. ya know when ya bite both ends off and suck the tea through.. hmmm. :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

god i'd murder a purple snack right now. without the tea sucking strangeness tho. defiling good choccy.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭DefenseSoapEire

frys chocolate creams are my favourite

someone mentioned on the first page that topdecks are no longer with us? please tell me this is not the truth

frys chocolate creams are my favourite

someone mentioned on the first page that topdecks are no longer with us? please tell me this is not the truth

jaysus for a second i read that as double deckers and went weak at the knees with shock. but its ok now. phew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭DefenseSoapEire

maple wrote: »
    jaysus for a second i read that as double deckers and went weak at the knees with shock. but its ok now. phew.

i was thinking double deckers !!!!!!!! rookie mistake. phew +1

although top decks were good too.

• Advertisement

i was thinking double deckers !!!!!!!! rookie mistake. phew +1

although top decks were good too.

i swear i'm still not over the fear of your post, am tempted to run to local shop just to stock up on double deckers. :D

Not so mad on topdecks tho. but if someone offered me one now i'd take the hand off them.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Top Decks were awesome.

Got one from this shop when I was in London a few months ago, made me really, really want more!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

It was a sad day when they got rid of Top Decks. They were great.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

SarahJ wrote: »
    My fave is the sorel missed Topdeck :(

On holiday in SA for the last two weeks, there's been nothing but great big, nay gigantic slabs of Topdeck with me thinking "I'm surprised they still sell them"..

And Almond and Orange Dairy Milk...and Cashew nut and coconut dairy milk...and Ice-cream and chocolate sauce flavoured Dairy Milk and an Orange Flake :eek:

Advertisement