Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone use cabela?

Options
  • 22-09-2008 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭

I am not 100% sure if I am allowed to link online stores here. I think it's ok though.

I often visit this site Cabela's for purchasing of accessories. It has some really great buys on it. Although some items will be obviously restricted to the US and Canada only, it's definately worht the look. I was in one of the stores a few years back. Well... you would need a whole day in it. Absolutely amazing. Well enjoy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭tiny-nioclas

The quality and prices for their gear is great, alot of it is restricted though,and the postage was very slow unless you wanna pay alot for quick postage, id go for it if i were you, i would love to visit one of those shops too haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Department_10151_-1_10001_400000000

Basspro above are also quite good, however for handiness I stick to buying from UK stores unless someone is in the states and will purchase and post to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

No problem buying from the States on everything.With the cheap Dollar,it's crazy not to.

FYI
    I have found out the restricted export list from the USA.

ANY component of a firearm that is crucial to it's function.[Take from that what you will,it is abit ambigious]

Barrels[not specified what type of fire arm],

Night vision sights,Scopes with MIL DOT type reticiles.

Bullet heads,brass cases,primers.

Anything in chemicals that must be shipped HAZ MAT [Not because of the Hazmat.But more because of the cost to do so outside CONUS]

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Watch out for the taxes when the goods arrive:mad:

I got hit yesterday for €77 on a €287 bill from Big Cammo - http://www.bigcamo.com/

I was getting some stuff for a mate of mine who doesn't have a credit card.

Advertisement