Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone seen my ...

Options
  • 22-09-2008 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭

Right folks a very odd occurance this morning got back to the house to find my wheelie bin missing from its usual location.

now as I have been away the bin hasn't been used or paid for since january and just had the rubbish I had built up since my return last week.

So if anyone sees a full size red ipodec bin in and around the jail boreen area can they drop me a pm

I take it for granted Binman wouldn't take back a bin that wasnt theirs and wasnt paid for??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Another wheelie bin related crime,,,,,limerick has gone to the dogs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ahh the students are back in town. the traffic cone makers will be in their element!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Chances are that it is now no longer red but black and smouldering is nome field somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

That's a load of rubbish, if its bin a while and you're sure its wheelie missing maybe it might have bin taken by Bin Laden?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

A binman knocks on a chinese take-away door. A Chinese man answers:

Chinese man: Harro, wot u wan?
    Bin Man: Where's ya bin?
    Chinese man: I bin on loo.
    Bin Man: No mate, where's your dust bin?
    Chinese man: I dust bin on loo!
    Bin Man: No mate, where's your wheelie bin?
    Chinese: Hokay, I wheelie bin havin a w**k!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

wheelie bins are iften used by house robbers to gain entry, u should chain them to something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

wheelie bins are iften used by house robbers to gain entry, u should chain them to something.

Yup, that will foil those evil bin collectors. Especially when Mr Binman picks it up with their truck and rips your fence off.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Well most people put their bin out on collection day, Wheelie bins are used to gain access to houses.....u should lock them away in a garage otherwise or chain them!

Advertisement