Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

some kind of clamp wizard operating in the D7 area....?

Options
  • 22-09-2008 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

While I walking through Smithfield (Dublin) last week, I noticed a clamp sitting on the footpath fully intact!

Someone had obviously managed to remove it without, as far as I could see, causing the slightest bit of damage!

Anyone know who the hell this was possible?!? I'm intrigued to sat the least...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

If you had tires with a nice big profile, then letting the air out might work. If it's a corpo clamp, then I'd imagine you'll still get stung for the bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

ching9000 wrote: »
    While I walking through Smithfield (Dublin) last week, I noticed a clamp sitting on the footpath fully intact!

Someone had obviously managed to remove it without, as far as I could see, causing the slightest bit of damage!

Anyone know who the hell this was possible?!? I'm intrigued to sat the least...
    You should have brought it straight into the Corpo and claimed your e50 reward.

The clampers around Smithfield are fecking lethal. They must be able to smell cars without valid tickets. I found a clamper waiting for my ticket to expire one day near Brunswick Street.
    Cheeky f*cker.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

if i remember correctly there was a thread on this last year, either on the waterford or the wit forum, guy had a fool proof way of doing it

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

It could well have been left there by the clampers (accidentaly). They could have taken it off a car, got distracted, then driven off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

ronoc wrote: »
    The clampers around Smithfield are fecking lethal. They must be able to smell cars without valid tickets. I found a clamper waiting for my ticket to expire one day near Brunswick Street.
    Cheeky f*cker.:mad:

i hope you rubbed it in his face that he had wasted his time and possibly missed out on another victim somewhere else :D

i know i would have. "nice try, wasnt worth it though eh?" :p

Advertisement