Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New chart battle for West and 50 Cent

Options
  • 22-09-2008 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

The rap chart war between 50 Cent and Kanye West is on again - the pair's new albums will be released a week apart in December.

West won the last battle when his album 'Graduation' outsold his chart rival's 'Curtis' last year, after both records were released on the same day.

Now the rappers are set for a pre-Christmas showdown, with Interscope record bosses confirming 50 Cent's new album, 'Before I Self Destruct', will hit stores on December 9 - a week before the release of West's '808's & Heartbreak'.

West's fighting talk has already started - in a blog posting on Friday, the rapper wrote: "I guarantee this (808's & Heartbreak) will be 50's favourite album of mine. This will be gangster's album of the year."

Its all for publicity

Advertisement