Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for a bit of pampering in Dublin?

Options
  • 22-09-2008 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

Hi,

The GF is going through a tough time at work, and has an important exam in 2 weeks which she is studying very hard for. I'd like to treat her to a bit of R & R at a Spa or some place like that. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Powerscoutr spa is great but a bit out of the way. Depending on what she likes i'd suggest blue eriu on south william st or la stampa spa on dawson st

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭White_Feather

Just got back from overnight stay in powerscourt spa on friday... yes it is a bit out of the way but TOTALLY worth it!!! recommend the full body swedish massage! amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭GeturGun

Powerscourt Springs

I was going to say the same about Powerscourt Springs but went into the website to post a link and it's closing on 21st October :(:(:( according to the website.

If she could go before then though I would highly recommend it. Spend a fab day there a couple of years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Thaedydal wrote: »

+1

Melt do a 10 minute shoulder rub that is heaven when in study mode - i could feel all the tension and stress i was holding in my shoulders drop away. Plus, if you're thinking of this as something before the exams, then she won't need too much time away from the books.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

www.mandala.ie

www.thebuffdayspa.ie

www.totalwellbeing.ie

www.daydream.ie

Haven't tried any of the above, but am tempted by the first one myself, as am looking for a good place to get a massage done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭White_Feather

GeturGun wrote: »
    Powerscourt Springs

I was going to say the same about Powerscourt Springs but went into the website to post a link and it's closing on 21st October :(:(:( according to the website.

If she could go before then though I would highly recommend it. Spend a fab day there a couple of years ago

Sorry I forgot to mention that they were closing down!! im gutted!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Thanks ladies, think I'll go with Mandala on this occasion.

Really appreciate the help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Mandala is the la stampa spa i mentioned, its really lovely

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

So I know its 40 minutes outside Dublin but the Marriot Johnstown Hotel Spa in Enfield is just divine. Seriously heaven.

I wish I could live there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement