Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jg g3 mag latch

Options
  • 22-09-2008 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭

on saturday there when i wound the mag on my jg g3 ras it just fell out so i checked to see what the problem was and saw that the mag latch had fallen out
    the realese buttons are still there and so is the spring just not the latch as i couldnt find it so was wandering if theres a way of fixing this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,804 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

daz801 wrote: »
    on saturday there when i wound the mag on my jg g3 ras it just fell out so i checked to see what the problem was and saw that the mag latch had fallen out
    the realese buttons are still there and so is the spring just not the latch as i couldnt find it so was wandering if theres a way of fixing this

same thing happended to me, running around all day holding the mag in the gun :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I've had a similar thing happen , seems to be the weak spot of the JG version of the G3.
    Replacement mag catches are like gold dust , I'm a few months waiting to find a spare one:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

dam

Advertisement