Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnout Paradise + motorbikes

Options
  • 22-09-2008 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

So the bikes and day/night cycle freebie update for Paradise is out. What do people think? I don't really care about the riders disappearing when you crash, but not being able to race bikes vs cars is a let down I think. Imagine a marked man type event where the target player is on a fast bike and the pursuers are all in cars/SUV's - sounds like great fun to me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Nice one. Will give it a go this evening.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So far it's fantastic, I mean, Burnout Paradise is turning out to be one of the best value games on the market, you can pick it up for 35 odd preowned and then the bike pack adds a whole new dimension to proceedings.
    The day night cycle is nice too.

I'm still on my bike learning permit so I'll reserve judgement on the whole upgrade for later, but for now, it'd superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Are there new achievements for the Bikes?

I am regretting trading the game in now that the bikes add on came out!

Advertisement