Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i get my tongue forked ?

Options
  • 22-09-2008 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I want my tounge split ? where can i get this done -

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Have you put proper thought into this? how long have you been thinking about doing it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 burnrubber

just today !

no about a year haha

um want it done its unique - no one else has it and its hideable and freaky
    id only be getting it to show off but its better than your average tatoo or piercing . and the shock factor would be savage !

i will do this if i find sumplace that doe it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

A) It's not unique
    B) doing it to show off for others isn't a good reason for getting it done. Do it for yourself, no one else.
    C) P!ss on an electric fence, great shock factor there and isn't as permanent as a tongue split.

Don't threaten me via PM either burnrubber. Bad choice.

Ok fresh start...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Go to Georges street arcade.......or do it yourself that'd be more shocking, you'll get lots of attention then.

• Advertisement

I've thought about doing a tongue split, but I've decided it's not for me. I'd get sick of it and it causes alot of problems when healing. As you said it's rare and shocking, but you need to put more thought into it. Also do you plan on having sex with anyone again. cant imagine to many girls in ireland would go for a tongue split.

Not an attack just an honest opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 burnrubber

I've thought about doing a tongue split, but I've decided it's not for me. I'd get sick of it and it causes alot of problems when healing. As you said it's rare and shocking, but you need to put more thought into it. Also do you plan on having sex with anyone again. cant imagine to many girls in ireland would go for a tongue split.

Not an attack just an honest opinion

oh my god im sick of it ....... DO you know i own a motorbike for the last 2 mths . EVERY one is calling me crazy around where i live but i really dont care

im sick of the attitude people have in here and outside of here , many girls in ireland are not like me thank god for that

im one of a kind i like being different , and i would actually love to do something extreme as that - i think it would look absolutely amazing
    - could get it pierced in both directions

and im not talking an extremely large split - just a teeny one - nothing extremely deformed looking

any ways - how do i delete my account >?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

burnrubber wrote: »
    oh my god im sick of it ....... DO you know i own a motorbike for the last 2 mths . EVERY one is calling me crazy around where i live but i really dont care

im sick of the attitude people have in here and outside of here , many girls in ireland are not like me thank god for that

im one of a kind i like being different , and i would actually love to do something extreme as that - i think it would look absolutely amazing

and im not talking an extremely large split - just a teeny one - nothing extremely deformed looking

If you'd done the research then you'd know teeny ones don't last.

Its fairly simple to do at home, get scapel, cut tongue in half done middle, catch blood (there's generally a lot of this)

Can I be on the abusive pm bandwagon too

Relock this. Idiotic post.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

DO you know i own a motorbike for the last 2 mths .

WOW a motorbike. You must be really cool :cool:.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

You should get into stumping if you want everyone to think you're, loike, totally mad loike.
    :rolleyes:
    http://www.bmezine.com/news/pubring/20080310.html

http://news.bmezine.com/2007/03/05/chhhhhhop/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Ok how about we turn this into a circlejerk, multiple thanks thread?

edit: lets not, but thanks anyway

Ok she got what she wanted... a site ban.

R.I.P thread, we hardly knew ye

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement