Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii Fit?

• 22-09-2008 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Argos are selling the Wii Fit for 79.99 do you know of anywhere cheaper?

Tks

Lisa

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

that's the cheapest, but they never seem to have any. probably best to buy it wherever you find it, it shouldn't cost more than 90

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

shrapnel is 100% correct. thats the cheapest your gonna get anywhere. but tbh it seems as though everyone is out of or has very limited stock, so thats why i picked up mine this morning from GAME in dawson street for €95!!! Ridiculous price, i know. But i felt if i didnt get it now i could be waiting until after christmas to get my hands on one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

Looks like the Wii Fit search is on already, I hope I don't have to through the same as last christmas trying to get the Wii :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

It was in Tescos for €74.99, but not sure if it is still available at that price. My local Tesco didn't even have them in stock. Might still be worth trying though, if not then Argos would be the cheapest option, that's where I got mine :)

Advertisement