Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Another Reason To Hate Longford

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Why do people think "head turner" is autmatically good, regardless of why people are looking?

I'd certain catch my attention and make me look, wouldnt be because it looks tastfull though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Bending your head down to puke could also be construed to be a "head turner", couldn't it? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,244 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A drug dealer who works as an part-time undertaker?

What a sad and pitiful way for an S Class to end it's days.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

bazz26 wrote: »
    A drug dealer who works as an part-time undertaker?

What a sad and pitiful way for an S Class to end it's days.

LMFAO!!!! Funny cos it's true!

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

get rid of those disastrous alloys, shoot the guy who put the spoiler on the boot lid and change the grill to an original and it'll be back to its best. As it stands it's an abomination.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭Zube

nialler wrote: »
    get rid of those disastrous alloys, shoot the guy who put the spoiler on the boot lid and change the grill to an original and it'll be back to its best.

The blacked-out rear lights have to go, too.

Advertisement