Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anywhere else do salsa lessons (not the pub on catherine st)

Options
  • 22-09-2008 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

heard about the salsa lessons on catherine st. sounded like a fun thing to do with my gf. Inquired. Was told that you *have* to swap partners. Decided it seemed more oriented towards horny single people than to couples.

Anywhere else do them around city centre or ul?

thanks

(please no lectures on why i should just do them on catherine st)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Dolan's did Salsa classes last winter. I presume thye have started again.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

hey pwd,

most salsa classes adopt the idea that people swap partners, its just so you can develop a lead with other people and your partner can get use to following other leads whether they are strong or weak...

There's a guy that does classes in Aubars on a friday night, but I reckon he does the whole partner swap thing as well....

If you go to either Daffy's or the guy in Aubars and tell them that you'd prefer to dance together during the class then they should have no problem with it...

enjoy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Other peoples sweaty palms...never a good thing!

Advertisement