Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in Carrick On Shannon

Options
  • 22-09-2008 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hey folks,

Heading to a wedding on Saturday (service in Leitrim Village, driving from Galway via Roscommon). Can anyone recommend a hairdressers so the missus can get a quick blow-dry?

Basically just looking for a non-blue rinse type place that is convenient.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Haven't had my hair done in Carrick in ages, but there is meant to be a great girl at the moment working in The Studio, Bridge St in Carrick called Taff, the number is 071-96-21285, be warned though, it's not the most modern-looking salon!

Another place is Grafters (main street, Carrick), it's always been ok when I've gone, 071-96-23264

If your looking for somewhere in Leitrim Village, there's a place called Lightening Hair design, 071-96-23888, have never been there though, so not sure how good it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Mr Man

Nice one - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Kelly7589

I use Grafters in Carrick but be warned they are ALWAYS busy so make sure you ring in advance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MollyMc

hello, it's a very late reply but i also wanted to say i visited the recommended hairdresser above (Taff). She is a fantastic hairdresser and i received the exact cut and blowdry i wanted in my hair! However, the number that is written on the previous reply is wrong!

It is, 071 962 1385

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

michael masterson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

Mr Man wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Can anyone recommend a hairdressers so the missus can get a quick blow-dry?

Cheers

michael masterson

Leitrim Lad, is this where you bring your missus....:eek::eek:

One thing about Michael Masterson is that you never have to wait too long, he must be the fastest in Ireland..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

tis savage a haircut and a free drink all at once

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 moleymole

becah wrote: »
    Haven't had my hair done in Carrick in ages, but there is meant to be a great girl at the moment working in The Studio, Bridge St in Carrick called Taff, the number is 071-96-21285, be warned though, it's not the most modern-looking salon!

Just to let you know <SNIP>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

moleymole wrote: »
    Just to let you know <SNIP>

Im sure he found it two years later. ;)

Advertisement