Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

M&S salad

• 22-09-2008 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭

Hey I got an injury a few months ago and put on a good bit of weight. Have lost a good bit since even though I still can't run but need to lose a bit more (about a stone) and I do get sugar cravings so a friend recommended edamame beans. I've been buying M&S's edamame soya bean salad with chilli and coriander dressing and find it really filling and in fairness when I eat it in the evening I wouldn't want to eat again. But with the dressing and so on I just want to make sure it's actually not too bad for me.
    The portion is 225g and I would never finish it, probably eat about 200g and would only use half the dressing.
    Nutritional information per 100g
    Energy 315k/75kcal, protein 2.9g, carbohydrate 6.9g, of which sugars 2.9g, fat 4g, of which saturates 0.5g, fibre 4.2g, sodium .08g
    I also add a spoonful of lechitin to it

Secondly, I was thinking of eating roast vegetables in the evening, perhaps with some salmon. I want to cut down the amount of red meat I eat but my main question is will roasting the vegetables ruin their nutritional content, plan to use a bit of extra virgin oil and balsamic vinegar when cooking them. I hate steamed veg or boiled veg so am looking for an alternative.

Thanks for your time

Advertisement