Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend an artist for an Alex grey piece?

Options
  • 22-09-2008 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

I'm looking to get an alex grey piece on my forearm, was wondering if anyone could recommend an artist (in Ireland) who'd be up to the task as I realize these can be very tedious.

I'm looking at something along these lines...
    http://www.ratemyink.com/?action=ssp&pid=24558

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Karen russell down in cork, holy cow tattoo, did an awesome tool piece on one of the people here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭R0C0

Oh, cheers, any links to the pic by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

think she got rid of it cos people were perving on her :(

Haha.. thats a bit messed up! Thanks man, I'll have a look round see if I can find some other pieces by her anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tattooannie

i have 2 alex grey tattoos. Id recommend Attila in wildcat abbey st coz he is well into alex grey himself and is also super awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

i have 2 alex grey tattoos. Id recommend Attila in wildcat abbey st coz he is well into alex grey himself and is also super awesome.
    post pics in the pic thread my dear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Yes, please post photos :)

Oh cool, I'll get in touch, thanks!

What Alex Grey pieces did you get done if you don't mind me asking?

cool one is still unfinished as its part of a sleeve so ill post pix of both when its done (v soon)

i have the multicoloured flaming eye from the cover of lateralus on my leg. The sleeve incorporates a large spiral galaxy piece of Grey's - with an eye in the centre of the spiral.

Mark in inkwell did the first one.

R0C0 wrote: »
    Oh cool, I'll get in touch, thanks!

What Alex Grey pieces did you get done if you don't mind me asking?

See above.. and yourself?whats the plan??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I got my Alex grey work done by Justin in Zulu Tattoo.

You'll need to book well in advance though!

garthv wrote: »
    I got my Alex grey work done by Justin in Zulu Tattoo.

You'll need to book well in advance though!

He's incredible. Esp for b&g work.

He's working in an appointment only place now in dublin, and I think in Limerick too, and Zulu has closed down.

Advertisement