Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice (IRL)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,339 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

"I'll be your warrior Bill":D

Ronan's out.

3 lads in a row gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

He had to go........ Not mentioning that the food had to be paid for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Ronan's out.

3 lads in a row gone.

Bet you a girl won't win tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,492 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I think Bill has a semi for Stuart - what with him being a car salesman :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

subway wrote: »
    "you wouldnt get into the bunny suit!11!!!"

how can anyone be taking this seriously

It's for the comedy factor...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Heroditas wrote: »
    defintely came across that way alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Bazmo is right, The Office has arrived, they just called it The Apprentice :o

Bill won't know what to do when this is over, this whole farce has kept him busy over the summer months. Jackie will be back on the sunbeds and the mute gimp will be going back to night school to learn how to talk :rolleyes:

Heroditas wrote: »

What an image that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Craft25

wot happened???... got stuck with the lapdancers on channel 4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Baffling episode - so unbalanced by giving one team the busiest street in Ireland and the other a spot in Galway. Bill, his "right hand man" and the other lad seem clueless - "I wonder why she's bringing in the lads?" - because from what was broadcast, they were fairly inept while the girls actually did something.

The pep talk to the kitchen staff in Galway was cringeworthy - "this is ours, this is Galway, etc, etc" - cue shots of all foreign nationals staring back at him....

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

subway wrote: »
    "you wouldnt get into the bunny suit!11!!!"

how can anyone be taking this seriously
    Yeah he was giving Jonny Scrapyard stick for being in the Bunny Suit ("I was the best damn Bunny a guy could be Bill!") and then he gives Jonny Warzone grief for not getting in the suit! :confused: Make up your mind Penny Apples!!

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Yeah he was giving Jonny Scrapyard stick for being in the Bunny Suit ("I was the best damn Bunny a guy could be Bill!") and then he gives Jonny Warzone grief for not getting in the suit! :confused: Make up your mind Penny Apples!!

or you could try watching it bill didn't say a word to your man for not getting into the suit the baldy gimp did..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    The pep talk to the kitchen staff in Galway was cringeworthy - "this is ours, this is Galway, etc, etc" - cue shots of all foreign nationals staring back at him....

Yeah, very BraveHeart(attack).

"They may take our hamburgers but they will NEVER take our reheated taco fries!!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

what do we want? Supermacs. When do we want it? Now.

LOL.

What are they going to get at the end of this? Jobs as promotional staff?

ntlbell wrote: »
    or you could try watching it bill didn't say a word to your man for not getting into the suit the baldy gimp did..
    He's Bill's "Right hand man" (or is it his wife that's his right hand man?) so same difference.

How many more episodes before he has them trying to sell one of these renault-4.jpg

Sure dey are a grand aul car an 'tha, sure didnt me aul mammy used to got rode in them aul yoks before she opened up her stall on Moore st:eek:

what do we want? Supermacs. When do we want it? Now.

LOL.

What are they going to get at the end of this? Jobs as promotional staff?
    i doubt it, recession and all.
    they'll be lucky if they dont get battered in the dole queue

He's Bill's "Right hand man" (or is it his wife that's his right hand man?) so same difference.

i think the overall point was you should be in the suit but not just in the suit get in and do something to generate sales not just prance around doing f*ck all...

anyway it's all for a laugh anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

"Ronan is a masterful strategist"

How did he draw this conclusion? Oh right, from the way he wore that bunny suit. :D

• Advertisement

did she call the place supermack at one point?

ah yeah sure its a good laugh. its funnier than any of the 'comedy' rte have produced anyway.

Who the fcuk goes into Supermacs sober or in daylight hours anyway :confused: Why didn't they all fcuk off to the boozer for a few social ones and come back and clean up when the pi**ed up Irish public would eat & believe anything.

remember when bill got all tough? Found that hilarious.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Davemcfar

Hi, Sorry I have a random question

New to this site and cant figure out how to post new messages

So 2 questions:

1. Can anyone tell me how I start a new post?
    2. I've heard theres a great auction in Dalkey, does anyone know where and when this is.

Sorry I dont have anything to say about the apprentice, I cant get TV3 on my telly

Many Thanks, Dave

GET OUT.

Davemcfar wrote: »

So 2 questions:

2. I've heard theres a great auction in Dalkey, does anyone know where and when this is.

Sorry I dont have anything to say about the apprentice, I cant get TV3 on my telly

Many Thanks, Dave
    LOL. Comedy gold!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Davemcfar wrote: »

So 2 questions:

Many Thanks, Dave

How did Bill Cullen miss this guy?!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Didn't make any sense to me how Galway team won. It didn't show much of galway and it seemed lifeless there when they did. Dublin was much busier and supermacs are bound to make a trade on O' connell st. I guess the bunny suit scared them off. Galways spent all their money on flyers too wheras Dublin kept it. How much food did they buy:confused: 900euro seems like a lot to lose by

FIX!!:mad:

• Advertisement

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Didn't make any sense to me how Galway team won. It didn't show much of galway and it seemed lifeless there when they did. Dublin was much busier and supermacs are bound to make a trade on O' connell st. I guess the bunny suit scared them off. Galways spent all their money on flyers too wheras Dublin kept it. How much food did they buy:confused: 900euro seems like a lot to lose by

FIX!!:mad:

In fairness the Supermacs in Galway is I believe the largest one in the country so it's not like they were in Moate or somewhere. Plus getting Joe Canning to make an appearance must have drawn the kids in like flies to manure. They were there complaining that nobody was coming in at 10 in the morning. Who goes in to eat in Supermacs at 10 in the morning anyway?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement