Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice (IRL)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

mick_irl wrote: »
    Everytime Snap Printing is mentioned: 1 shot.
    We will need to place the nations hospitals on standby. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Has anybody noticed that everytime a contestant replies to Bill in th boardroom Bill comes back with some random put down or passes the question onto another contestant, I mean WTF !

eg Avril who got binned last week said something along the lines of "I did put myself forward Bill" and the clown says "ah sure ya didnt try hard enough". :confused: :rolleyes:

PMSL at the promo for Monday's episode, the clown says "I want someone to challenge me with all my years of experience an 'all".

Well, I tell you this, it would not be hard on what we have seen to date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭TheDude2008

Hopefully it will be a depreassion and i dont think they will survive that:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Sizzler wrote: »
    Has anybody noticed that everytime a contestant replies to Bill in th boardroom Bill comes back with some random put down or passes the question onto another contestant, I mean WTF !

It's just random put-downs for the sake of it...Look at the Supermacs episode!

To Mark: I'm not hiring a bunny / guy to put on a bunnysuit (etc etc - because he did it willingly)
    To Stuart: Why didn't you put on the bunnysuit (etc etc - because he didn't want to so he could prove himself)

:rolleyes:

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Cork Exile

Just saw a bit of the repeat again last night. Noticed when Bill was selecting Orla to be this week's PM, he started off talking about Stuart and how he wanted to be made PM this week, all the while Joanna was shaking her head standing behind Stuart. What a bitch!!!
    Anyways Orla sucked and should have been fired. There was no way Joanna was going to go having won the 2 previous tasks. As much as I want her gone, keeping her on it a while longer will make things interesting.
    Would have liked to see Avril stay in a bit longer even if it was just to see her get into another bitch fight with Joanna lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Overall it's been pretty good. I like Bill on it by and large. The guys on the team have been weak wimps and the sackings week one and two were predictable.

Last week I think Bill messed up in sacking Avril. The annoying Joanne was found out but maybe had a case for survival best on previous efforts. Orla contributed nothing week one and two and as pm was very week. Suspect Bill was thinking with his dick when saving the blond bimbo. Botox Jackie better beware Bill is not looking to trade her in for a new model!;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Let the madness begin!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Time to say good-bye to Joanna?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Time to say good-bye to Joanna?:)

We can only live in hope.

I think the ads were trying to make us think that. I mean, I hope it's true, but I'm not sure it will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 silverhillgirl

Here we go again Woo Hooooooooooo!!!Wonder what the tards will be doing now.

• Advertisement

Did u ever think it wasnt going to happen???? hahahaahhah - what a langer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭NotInventedHere

Did u ever think it wasnt going to happen???? hahahaahhah - what a langer!!

Joanna is a syco. Plain and simple

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

That blonde Orla one is not as hot as some are making her out to be. Nice from a distance but a bit minging up close.

Mark's comments about Johanna were interesting. I think the producers could be setting things up here.

Stewart is some plank!! Im looking forward to seeing a fight between Joanne and Mark!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Daith

Stuart :Are we done with this shot?
    Bendra: no we haven't even done it!
    Ha!

Lol did he just call Joanna wagonface?

I officially love him!

Eh, why is Joanna, out of all people, writing the voice over script? Did they learn nothing last week?!!?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Nooooooooooooo! She's writing!!!!!! Another story????? Did she not learn from last week with her presentation??

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

What a disaster, shocking:D

That team dynamo PM is way too touchy feely, he's kissed two of the girls and now in the middle of a pitch he's touching another girls face...

• Advertisement

omg - cringe - why did they let the plank speak - he cant even pronounce the name right!!!!!!!

The second video is much better... too many playboy bunnies though, kinda fake.

Oh God, I actually turned over there for a minute. Some of this is so bad!

They're going down. (The second team whatever they're called)

The plank's a gonner - too right - he should have been fired at the start!

they lost because Stuart couldn't say the name of the apt?

Stuart is stewed.

Daith wrote: »
    they lost because Stuart couldn't say the name of the hotel?

Meh there is no excuse for that kind of crap really. It's the most basic part of the task.

Although I doubt that was the reason they lost!

janeybabe wrote: »
    Meh there is no excuse for that kind of crap really. It's the most basic part of the task.

Yeah. Just seemed abit odd. Stuart is gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mccutchie

janeybabe wrote: »

If stewart stays after this, then the programme is definetly a sham and bill cullen is taking the mick. The guy hasnt a clue, clueless. Bill better not bail him out again, like he has all along.

Are they related by any chance ??

If he stays i doubt i'll continue to watch this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement