Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice (IRL)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

What I want to know is how Stuart even got to this stage. I mean, he must have had to interview and he comes across really badly when he speaks, even to others in the group.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 silverhillgirl

Orla's another one who constantly looks like a pitbull licking piss off a nettle!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Stuart is an idiot, why did he bring shane back??? Surely if he was in any way intelligent he'd bring back the two weakest opponents?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Daith

Good call Bill! Though I suspect he saved him because he called Joanne wagonface.

Edit: WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I like how Bill handled Shane.... dead right kicking him out at the very start.

Wrong person fired tonight, without a doubt.

• Advertisement

My knob is going to miss Orla.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 silverhillgirl

cant believe it - the plank stays on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

Thats unbelievable!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mccutchie

Mr E wrote: »
    I like how Bill handled Shane.... dead right kicking him out at the very start.

Wrong person fired tonight, without a doubt.

How can the program have any credibility after a decision like that. He's a fighter, what exactly does that mean. Its tough times bill, and guys like stuart wont be long flushing some of your businesses down the tubes.

Shambolic, oh and look, selling cars next week, so he should excel, being a glorified car salesman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Davo D

Ha ha bizarro decision. Bill loves the bullsh*tters because he's one himself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Bill does what he should have done last week. Stuart is lucky to be still there imho

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Cork Exile

Wouldn't have kept either of them if I had the choice, but in fairness Stuart accepted he f*cked up and fought his corner while Orla barely opened her mouth.

selling apples in moore street..cars next week...one long ego trip for Bill:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Had to laugh at the spiel to the winning team, just walked in the door and Dr.Bill was just saying "you have won a trip to Malahide as a reward". lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

janeybabe wrote: »
    Lol did he just call Joanna wagonface?
    I officially love him!

Thought that was pretty hilarious myself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭kick-on

i reckon stuart shud of went this evening, lets hope its either him or joanna next week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

I thought it was right in order for Bill to excuse was it shane at the end ? quality stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Rubber Johnny

Who got the boot this week? Telly cut out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Orla got kicked out... cos she wasnt a fighter.

you gotta see the last bit man ! Mark brough Orla, and shane in at the end, even though sane saved him in the presentatin. and bill just told shane he was excused !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Stuart should have given Orla a karate chop just to further emphasise his fighter mentality.

Decent enough tonight...6/10 for me.

Shane and Paddy are GODS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

Oral deserved to go but my god did we lose some serious eye candy there. I suspect have the lads in Ireland wont be watching anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Quality bit of work from Paddy keeping Wagonface away from the filming until the end. It's just a pity he couldn't engineer a way to throw her off the tower.

dedon wrote: »
    Oral deserved to go but my god did we lose some serious eye candy there. I suspect have the lads in Ireland wont be watching anymore

it's Orla and she is plain as be damned..in fact ugly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Bill constantly interupting people when they're talking is getting on my nerves a bit otherwise its a decent copy of the American and UK shows. Kudos to TV3. And Joanna is a head-melter.

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    it's Orla and she is plain as be damned..in fact ugly

Orla is gorgeous!! Are you gay?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hmmm 61 guests on the forum all of a sudden. I wonder how many of them were "fired!". :pac:
    I only caught bits though. Still. At least it will be repeated 73 times before the next show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Diceicle wrote: »
    Bill constantly interupting people when they're talking is getting on my nerves a bit otherwise its a decent copy of the American and UK shows. Kudos to TV3. And Joanna is a head-melter.

Here here.

Well done TV3. Its better than I thought it would be. Its cringeworthy but thats what the apprentice is about. Its car crash tv.

Yeah, production wise this is a big step up from the rest of the shíte on Irish television. It's definitely on par with the US and UK version, apart from the gimps being filmed.

dedon wrote: »
    Orla is gorgeous!! Are you gay?

nice blonde hair but a brillo pad face :P

• Advertisement

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    nice blonde hair but a brillo pad face :P

Ah well different tastes. All the lads in my house are MAD about her. God if she is reading this, which she probably is, will make her one cocky girl.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement