Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice (IRL)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

agree that Joanna looks a bit manic. She was sucking up to Bill as well

Too bad about Orla, she was the only real eye candy.

Last night's sucking up to Bill was very very pathetic - "I was just so proud to be representing Renault Ireland..." - sickening or what?

The product placement is very in your face...then again I suppose they can get away with things that the BBC can't on TV3. But it has undermined the programme and devalued it in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Money may not be able to buy happiness, but it can buy everything else, and that would make me happy.

I like this quote from Shane. So true. I think he's the most competant and professional out of all them.

LOL at Ireland AM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I can't wait for Hatchet face aka Joanna to be fired.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Two Girls in the Final ! FACT ...

VERY FUNNY HERE BY BILL. IN RESPONSE TO BEING QUIZZED ON WHETHER OR NOT HE KNEW MARK BEFORE THE SHOW HE RESPONDED 'it been purely a business meeting over a decade ago.'

Mark would have been 16...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Does Mark actually have a leaving cert. He looks a lot older then 26.

He really should have gone TBH I didn't like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

sharkman wrote: »
    Two Girls in the Final ! FACT ...

what are the odds?

Elmo wrote: »
    Does Mark actually have a leaving cert. He looks a lot older then 26.

He really should have gone TBH I didn't like him.

nope defintely not as bill was drawing comparisons between the two of them today.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,339 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

nope defintely not as bill was drawing comparisons between the two of them today.

Don't think Dr Bill wanted to fire Mark as he obviously sees something of himself in him. Namely a salt of the earth working class Dub. If Mark was merely competent he would probably have won the whole thing.

In the end though he was practically asking to be sacked with his performance in the board room.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

VERY FUNNY HERE BY BILL. IN RESPONSE TO BEING QUIZZED ON WHETHER OR NOT HE KNEW MARK BEFORE THE SHOW HE RESPONDED 'it been purely a business meeting over a decade ago.'

mebbe he was "negotiating" a fee for "minding" Bill's stall in Moore Street "Mind yo stall fer yo mistuh"?:cool:

"Fcuk off you little cnunt !!":eek:

No Bill probably wouldn't have remembered that...it's a long way from penny apples.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

The only task Mark looked comfortable in was on the Moore St one. He was always gonna go sooner rather than later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 squiggles

Ive heard Joanna gets fired next week for cheating.

Next weeks task is set in Naas where she would have a lot of contacts as her own business is in that area. She gets her husband to have the other businesses leave out their recycling so her team will win...

squiggles wrote: »
    Ive heard Joanna gets fired next week for cheating.

Next weeks task is set in Naas where she would have a lot of contacts as her own business is in that area. She gets her husband to have the other businesses leave out their recycling so her team will win...
    I hate you 4ever! Yay at least SHEZ gettin a fired!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

BaRcOe wrote: »
    I hate you 4ever! Yay at least SHEZ gettin a fired!!

Ah FFS! Why didn't you post that with spoilers? :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Probably sold him an ice cream or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

What the hell is problem?

I'm no fan of mark in anyway but am I right in saying that He has yet to fire a project Manager? In the US/UK versions of the show unless someone else made a fundemental error the Project manager was the one togo on the loosing team.

I really think that poor old Bill is starting to look like a bit of a gob****e,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

I dont care who wins as long as we dont have to listen to the God awful Fiona Looney talking complete and utter ****e.

BolBill wrote: »
    I dont care who wins as long as we dont have to listen to the God awful Fiona Looney talking complete and utter ****e.
    But you don't, she's not on the show

She writes in the Daily Mail. Solution don't purchase said paper or the Sun on Tuesdays.

Bond-007 wrote: »
    She writes in the Daily Mail. Solution don't purchase said paper or the Sun on Tuesdays.
    Who buys the Daily Mail???

• Advertisement

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Ah FFS! Why didn't you post that with spoilers? :rolleyes:

lol sorry,
    she could be any1
    :D;):confused::confused:

In future please post any details from future weeks' shows with spoiler tags. I don't want to have to use the ban hammer. ;)

BaRcOe wrote: »
    lol sorry, she could be any1 :D;):confused::confused:

You've just done it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I'm enjoying the show.

Yer one Nikki is utterly incompetent. She is totally deluded about her abilites (I'm sorry love, but wearing a suit and talking loudly is not competence!) and her fake semi-posh accent is retarded.

Joanne... wtf. Seriously, she reminds me of one of those alien things from aliens. Maybe their mother or something.

Oh - I saw yer man (the master strategist guy) who got fired in week two at the Luas in Dundrum yesterday evening. I felt a bit sorry for him, but he was wearing a nice suit and had a BT2 bag so he must be doing ok for himself. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

AARRRGH wrote: »
    I'm enjoying the show.

Yer one Nikki is utterly incompetent. She is totally deluded about her abilites (I'm sorry love, but wearing a suit and talking loudly is not competence!) and her fake semi-posh accent is retarded.

Joanne... wtf. Seriously, she reminds me of one of those alien things from aliens. Maybe their mother or something.

Oh - I saw yer man (the master strategist guy) who got fired in week two at the Luas in Dundrum yesterday evening. I felt a bit sorry for him, but he was wearing a nice suit and had a BT2 bag so he must be doing ok for himself. :)
    Not if he's using the luas, only poor people use the luas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Not if he's using the luas, only poor people use the luas.

Not the Sandyford one! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Aren't the contestants all supposed to give up their jobs in order to take part, thus creating an element of risk on their behalf?

Yet we have Mark who seems set to head back to the Da's scrapyard, and Breda owns her own wedding dress business, so she can just waltz back in if she's not successful.

Aren't the contestants all supposed to give up their jobs in order to take part, thus creating an element of risk on their behalf?

Yet we have Mark who seems set to head back to the Da's scrapyard, and Breda owns her own wedding dress business, so she can just waltz back in if she's not successful.
    Well it's one thing heading back into the family business as you'd hardly expect the family not to take him back and let's face it, after his performance in the Apprentice he'd be hard pushed to find employment anywhere else.
    However, it'd be quite odd if your one is still running her wedding dress business while she's still on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just found this forum, this years show is the first 'Apprentice' I've watched. I love it! That Joanna one wears me.:mad: She was so devious last week putting down the leaflet idea then all for it the next, making Nikki's indecision look so much worse. She even said to the camera how much she'd longed for the moment for Nikki to be team leader so everyone could see how crap she is. Horrible woman with her horrible crooked false smile! Can't bear her. If she wins it, granted she might get things done, but her tendency to cause conflict may outweigh the efficiency.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

Did anyone see the interview with Mark on Ireland AM?

He's the first one Bill has appeared with.....I find that a bit odd!

Thoughts?

The link is below

http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=theapprentice&tv3_preview=&video=2022

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement