Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice (IRL)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

EPIC!!

she is officially a ledgend, the laugh on her, what a reaction, she admitted to the whole thing haha, a recycling plant 5 mins away, Same cars different reg Plates GENIUS!!

Dam gonna miss her on Ireland AM 2moro morning!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

How did Bill find out about the email???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

amdublin wrote: »
    She's such a tinroofer. "They were changing registration plates"

Would hat not be illegal ? Admitting on national TV to a crime, will sh e be prosecuted ?

She's the one going to make the money out of this, not the "winner" of the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 mollyoh

Hilarious!!! Delighted she got fired that fake smile drove me insane...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Was that The Apprenctice or the fuppin Exorcist?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Bill kind of annoyed me for sacking her...on the one hand he wanted her to break the rules by going house to house n ignoring health n safety but on the other hand didn't want her getting help from her friends

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

fletch wrote: »
    I went from hating her to loving her!

Bring back Joanne......

......ok, maybe not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

amdublin wrote: »
    Hi Joanne! Where u working these days?

Ha ha!

Snap Printing actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭danindublin

absolutely brilliant! She was the only good thing about the show!

BRING BACK MRS MURPHY!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,339 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

fletch wrote: »
    How did Bill find out about the email???

One of the people she emailed or someone connected to them must have grassed her up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

How would they find out that she emailed her husband anyway?

She most likely emailed her hubby from the mobile phone that the production team gave her. They then monitored all the texts/emails/calls from each of the candidates phones.

Even in defeat she had to get one last dig in at her teammates. Before going into face Bill she said that she was 100% happy with her team's performance. Yet, when all was revealed and she was leaving in the car afterwards, she stuck the boot in.

A nasty piece of work...caught red-handed. I'm delighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 mollyoh

Delighted I am off tomorrow can't wait to see her on Ireland AM although dont know if I could stomach the fake smile anymore!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭robo

Can't wait to listen to her tomorrow morning on Newstalk - does anyone know what time they usually talk about it with the fires candidate and Bill?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I can't see any of the remaining characters creating even half as much furore as she has done

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Oh, for the record.... Nikki is a bleedin roide!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 dennisthemennis

WTF-see tat absolute psyco at the end...i bet she will end up in some sort of insane asylum some day....

was she a setup? no way some1 wud behave like this!!!! 'i just told them to do that to get rid of them...Muwahahahahahah'

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mollydolly271

she ws a 2 faced cow i'm glad she is gone how could bill have trusted her anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

She's a weird fish, delighted to see her getting the road. She seemed to think that the joke was on everyone else, when in fact she looked like a deluded bat.

QFT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

How would they find out that she emailed her husband anyway?

Sure was it not a laptop the show gave show would have emailed off. I would e very surprised if there was not a keylog on it in case this sort of thing happened
    fricatus wrote: »
    What a total psycho!!! :eek:

She bare-facedly cheated, she showed massive contempt for her colleagues and she still thinks Bill has missed out on a bargain. :confused:

If Bill huyered her, he'd be up in front of the courts answering for her actions within 6 months. She doesn't even know right from wrong, given the way she was laughing away in the car. He did the right thing, getting rid of her.

The bit at the end just shows what a B***h she was the whole time. I'd say out of the 60 tonnes they only collected 5 the reason they were walking the streets was becasue i could not stand them
    BaRcOe wrote: »
    EPIC!!

she is officially a ledgend, the laugh on her, what a reaction, she admitted to the whole thing haha, a recycling plant 5 mins away, Same cars different reg Plates GENIUS!!

Dam gonna miss her on Ireland AM 2moro morning!!

i know, odds that bill ends up killing her with his hands in the morning anyone . it will give tv3 the best rating ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

WTF-see tat absolute psyco at the end...i bet she will end up in some sort of insane asylum some day....

was she a setup? no way some1 wud behave like this!!!! 'i just told them to do that to get rid of them...Muwahahahahahah'

:D yeah hello like can you imagine a character like her in your company...my gawd like you'd want eyes on the back of your head and a stab-vest on the entire time

*ouch*

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Goolay

Fantasric stuff- god TV3 musta been loving that! Very possible the whole think was made up- if it was though Bravo to whoever thought of it!

Aidric wrote: »
    She's a weird fish, delighted to see her getting the road. She seemed to think that the joke was on everyone else, when in fact she looked like a deluded bat.

She does seem to be a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic alright. Mad grin. Mad cackle. Borderline sociopath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

What?? With the fake tan and the fake ascent???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

What a ****ing nut-job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭cynos

HAHA F Joanna and her huge liathróidí.
    God lets hope shes never on tv again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

robo wrote: »
    Can't wait to listen to her tomorrow morning on Newstalk - does anyone know what time they usually talk about it with the fires candidate and Bill?

anyone know??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

dedon wrote: »
    What?? With the fake tan and the fake ascent???
    Yooooouuuuuuuuuu got it!

That was great tv tonight.
    Pity she is gone she was brilliant to watch in full flight. When she called the two girls accessories that was gas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Pity the whole cheating thing was spoiled for us on this thread last week. Anyone who spoils future episodes (with spoiler tags or otherwise) will be banned from the TV forum until the show is over.

Its not fair on those who are enjoying this every week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement