Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice (IRL)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Darn she has a Husband.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

BaRcOe wrote: »
    Darn she has a Husband.

:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭cbyrne

Mr E wrote: »
    Pity the whole cheating thing was spoiled for us on this thread last week. Anyone who spoils future episodes (with spoiler tags or otherwise) will be banned from the TV forum until the show is over.

Its not fair on those who are enjoying this every week.

Ah yeah, but in all fairness is it not obvious that this was deliberately leaked to the press to sacrifice the 'suspense' for the audience. I'll bet that was the highest audience they got yet as everyone knew what was coming and to who. Dont condone the spoilers but it was also all over the papers so methinks we would have known at any rate, and this was a deliberate leak. Not one evictee from any other episode (or any of ther bbc ones I can remember) was known beforehand so why this one? Same tactic as 'leaking' the soap stories.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

cbyrne wrote: »
    Ah yeah, but in all fairness is it not obvious that this was deliberately leaked to the press to sacrifice the 'suspense' for the audience. I'll bet that was the highest audience they got yet as everyone knew what was coming and to who. Dont condone the spoilers but it was also all over the papers so methinks we would have known at any rate, and this was a deliberate leak. Same tactic as 'leaking' the soap stories.
    I didn't know, and i didn't want to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Mr E wrote: »
    Pity the whole cheating thing was spoiled for us on this thread last week. Anyone who spoils future episodes (with spoiler tags or otherwise) will be banned from the TV forum until the show is over.

Its not fair on those who are enjoying this every week.

I actually hadn't heard. Caught wind of something today that involved her, but I didn't know the full story. It did make it slightly better !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭weazlor

Dead happy Paddy wasnt brought into the boardroom.
    He deserves to win the thing outright.
    He's my brother, and genuinely is doing his best to win fair and square. Couldnt be prouder of him. You're probably expecting a spoiler here, but i dont want to ruin things for anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

i knew joanne got fired but didn't know what happened, stopped reading the paper as soon as i saw she got fired and hadn't come on the thread would of been really p****d off if i came on here after avoiding it in the papers and saw what had happened..if there was spoiler tags then grand don't mind it then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

God i'm going to miss her. In fairness no matter what, that will be the episode that people will remember.

She's going to make a fortune outta this...just wait and see. 2 years time she will be hosting her own feckin mad show... "How big are your liathroidi" :D

Who's gonna remember the play it safe guys? remember Jade goodey never won Big Brother (granted she was just a little dim, not totally mad), but still made the most money out of it.

My favourite bit...her madness induced eye twitching in the last minute.... Legend!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Did it say she was from Naas? Must keep an eye out for her and drive over her in my Cayanne(sure it's the way she'd want to go with that put on accent and mouth full of BS)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭nevey

She'll be on newstalk in the morning - usually they have the firee on straight after the 7am news.
    Glad she is gone - though she was entertaining. I don't see her making it in the media. Like that cow on the UK one - Katie - she pretty much sank into oblivion after the show, didn't she?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

As the prog was nearing the end I was thinking it must be next week this is all happening, then when Bill asked 'who is Ray Murphy?' and her face dropped I couldn't contain my joy:D !!!! Yes! Yes! Fcukin' yes!!!! There was no hint at all of it coming up. I was racking my brains watching wondering how in the sam hell she was going to cheat. Then at the end she was boasting about it as if she was so feckin' clever, the mad bat! The poster who let it slip didn't ruin it for me I have to say, I couldn't resist reading the spoilers given before that.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I still think they are spending too much time in the board room, 2 parts of the show given to the firing aspect of the show.

If she hadn't cheated this would have been the lamest episode ever.

Again WEEE provided them with the leaflets to hand out, surely part of the the task should have been to organize the promotion of the event. Everything including the towns were given. They should have had to research some of the towns around Kildare and then pick one of them. A choice of 5 towns after all it is only a game show.

The task lets this show down each week.

Elmo wrote: »
    If she hadn't cheated this would have been the lamest episode ever.

I agree with that, other than the ending the episode itself was rather mediocre.

Did it say she was from Naas? Must keep an eye out for her and drive over her in my Cayanne(sure it's the way she'd want to go with that put on accent and mouth full of BS)

Im sure she would be happy. If ya have the money to spend on a tarted up tourag you are probably good for a few quid of compo;)

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Obnoxious bitch.
    weazlor wrote: »
    He's my brother, and genuinely is doing his best to win fair and square. Couldnt be prouder of him. You're probably expecting a spoiler here, but i dont want to ruin things for anyone

Fair play :)

I live in the same town as he is from (and maybe you too). I don't know him though :P

I was after telling my sister in law to make sure she watched, that it was goin to be deadly then i was disappointed 'cos it was very tame, everything went smoothly with no conflict or no one looking stupid. The end of it totally made up for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

themadchef wrote: »
    My favourite bit...her madness induced eye twitching in the last minute.... Legend!!!!!!

I noticed that too, jesus what a freak

weazlor wrote: »
    He seems like a really lovely chap, you must be dead proud of him, best of luck to him:).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Get him to change that blue dressing gown though... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Six of One

Got a good laugh out of the mad eye twitch too! Rewound it on skybox just to have another look- it was madder the second time. Loved the 'reveal' in the car though- wow :eek: who would have thought she was such a bitch?!! :rolleyes: LOL.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 keefalmighty

Its kind of sad when it was only the last ten minutes of the show actually were entertaining. Or was it the last two?

Either way, that eye twitch and all the flash backs... it felt like scooby doo for a minute. She's as daft as a bat and even though I'm sure people were out to get her, she did bring some personality to the show.

Ann22 wrote: »
    He seems like a really lovely chap, you must be dead proud of him, best of luck to him:).
    Oh ffs... it really doesn't take much to put two and two together you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Six of One

Aye. It will take a bit of personality emerging from the other candidates to live up to that. I suspect the rest of the series may be a bit dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

scheister wrote: »
    Sure was it not a laptop the show gave show would have emailed off. I would e very surprised if there was not a keylog on it in case this sort of thing happened

It was off her phone, if you watch the vid on the website the mail shows up.

Im glad she is gone she was so fake it was annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

That was Epic. Glad she's finally gone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I'm really enjoying this show - well done TV3.

Joanna is an utter psycho - she would destroy a company. She is not a good person.

I thought Shane's team did a slick job. The giving the flyers to the local school was an excellent idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

video is on the tv3 website. hadn't a clue what was coming so it was well worth a rewatch. gave it a digg. great tv

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Mod edit: Don't ever think of posting that again

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

defo different reaction to some of the posts here :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I really like the bridal shop owner,I cant rember her name? I really hope she wins.
    I had a soft spot for Joanna, though I wish Bill had mader her squirm a bit more in the boardroom over her cheating.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement