Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice (IRL)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

dennistuam wrote: »
    also looks bad again the irish with the first canidate caught cheating

Jenny Celery from this years UK Apprentice cheated on her task in Marakash by asking a sports shop assistant to not string the other teams raquets properly. She left that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭eirlink

staged....imo
    look at first pic of her leaving the building....evening time, lights on !
    second shot in taxi...bright as day !

you decide

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

eirlink wrote: »
    staged....imo

you decide
    When was the last time you walked into a building and the lights were off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

eirlink wrote: »
    staged....imo

you decide
    They film the exiting shots at the very beginning of the process. Hence the continuity errors.

The boardroom is not at that academy. It is in a tv studio in West Dublin.

Last discussion on that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Listening to Mat Cooper this evening and he received a text from a woman who said her husband got down to the final 32 candidates. The hubby can't remember seeing anyone that looked or sounded like Joanne Murphy participating at that stage of interview process for the show.

I think she was the real deal myself and it's the low quality editing that is the cause of all these grassy knoll theories.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I also think she might be an actress - she almost too ****ed to be real.

It turns out she was the one who leaked the story about her bring kicked off the show. The woman has no respect for anyone or anything. If she's not an actress she's scum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭KhanTheMan

Good that it was the Halloween episode :eek:
    Sorry for ruining your dinners

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

KhanTheMan wrote: »
    What in the hell is going in there?!
    Did someone throw water on that witch?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Cringer

Hehe classic.

I tried doing that and hurt my face. She can't be human.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Cringer wrote: »
    Hehe classic.

I tried doing that and hurt my face. She can't be human.

And if you cant do it, with a username like cringer, she DEFINITELY cant be human.
    Her face is some sick kind of intrigueing. like that Treeman dude.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

heh heh..... Where have i seen that before?

goonies_sloth_1024.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

<3 boards

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭nellie07

Hi, I definitely think Joanna was an actress, in fairness Bill Cullen takes the head off the other guys for 'little things' in the boadroom for not standing up for themselves or not challenging the project manager, yet when Joanna is found to be cheating on a large scale - he just says 'you're fired' complete crap.

she just wants to be the Irish version of 'Katie' from the UK apprentice last year, she said all the same things and in fairness its going to be pretty **** without her as there are no other feisty characters in the show.

Joanna was on Ireland AM this morning, looking like a bloody model, another reason to make out that her dowdy clothing and curly hair were staged to make her out to be a bit of a smiling simpleton!

She was giving a plug for their insulation thingy at some trade show in Dublin this weekend, named the stand number n all. I think the whole thing is a joke, and Im really pissed off I've got into it now.

aghhh

Would there be any way to find out for sure if she is an actress?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Do people seriously believe she's an actress?

I've have worked with some seriously mental people down through the years and none of them had the added pressure of trying to work with a camera crew recording their every move.

I suppose it's the age we're living in where everybody is looking for the conspiracy theory. Apparently Obama is an alien...

yeah Im totally convinced she was an actress, you should have seen the get up of her on Ireland AM she was a totally different girl.

Katie in the UK apprentice caused alot of controversy and made alot of money from interviews etc. Id love to know if anyone has the inside track on this.....

she is mental - and like Matt Cooper said they mentioned that she wasnt in the last 32.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ulick-magee

hi all,
    i have just been reading through the thread and there are some great points on here and i also looked at the TV3 web site and watch the clip from Ireland AM.
    my points.
    There has been an admission of a crime being committed,do TV3 as a corporate citizen not have an obligation to report this crime to the Gardai ? not to mention the possibilty of the breaches of the country's Road Traffic act.
    Leo Donovan of the WEEE appears in the Ireland AM programme as well and makes nothing of 1 of his centres being raided and goods removed ,how could you have any respect for that man or his company after that.
    The goods are useless ,mainly,to anybody anywhere but the fact remains that they were taken from a business location without the permission of the owner.
    It goes to show the ould Ireland,commit a crime and make a joke of it and sure all will be OK.
    It is a game show but there is a serious prize at the end of it and i am sure Joanna is worth a few quid in real life but look how much she has now belittled the job Bill Cullen is offering and how stupid she has made the other contestants look.They are working away and she's literally making fools of them on TV the last few days.
    It's a good show and i think Bill does better than Sugar or Trump in lots of ways,i will keep watching and miss Joanna because she made good TV.
    If i was the overall winner and look back at the show shown on TV then I would not be inclined to take the job..
    my thoughts.. TV3 need to make a statement and clear up the legality of what happened during this task.

It is nothing really to do with TV3 as it is not made by them. It is some crowd called Screentime ShinAwiL Productions. They are responsible for the production and running of the show. TV3 simply buy the program from them and show it.

You may want to ask whether Permanent TSB want to be associated with the show after this weeks events?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Nobody's asked the really important question.

Did Joanna look hot on TV3?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

It goes to show the ould Ireland,commit a crime and make a joke of it and sure all will be OK.

Because she's "somebody" (even if it's just a contestant on a reality TV show) she won't be charged.

If it was skangery Tim from Tallaght he'd be in trouble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ulick-magee

good question on the PTSB wanting to be involved and i agree that it should be the producers of the programme rather than tv3 bit let me put it this way,if you see a man beating a woman,is the onus on the woman to call the Gardai or should you call the Gardai.

There is nothing stopping any member of the public from making a complaint to the Gardaí at Naas about this weeks program. The Gardaí are duty bound to investigate.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

It's a good show and i think Bill does better than Sugar or Trump in lots of ways,
    Such as?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

Ah give over about reporting it to the Gardai you rats. Suppose you were on the blower to the BBC over Ross and Brand aswell.

If someone did, it would force the producers to hand over all the records and unedited tapes to the Gardaí. :D

Joanna, kept saying on Ireland AM its only a game show, feck that, its 100k job, so if she lost out to someone that was cheating she wouldnt like it.

shes a fake, the whole show now looks like a set up and bill cullen has been letting staff go not to mind taking one of those apprentices on worth 100k

zzzzzzzz

Im livid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

Nobody's asked the really important question.

Did Joanna look hot on TV3?:D

Are you Ray Murphy?

she didnt look hot, she looked like a rabbit in headlights - with her laugh and her 'awkward smile'

Did anyone think Fiona Looney is two faced, after all she said about her she went off and complimented her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭TechieEddy

Did anyone think Fiona Looney is two faced, after all she said about her she went off and complimented her

Completely!! Couldnt believe it when she was on Ireland am the next day saying how good she looked!
    I was like grow a pair ffs!!

• Advertisement

she was the same with Mark the week before and he picked her up on it, he said to her hey Fiona you were the one going back on your word saying she shouldnt have been called wagon face.

give me patience,

and whats going on with her half curly hair, she thinks the camera can only pan 90 degree angles

get looney out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement