Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Turned Off YET AGAIN

Options
  • 22-09-2008 9:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭

Can someone in the Drogheda area plase tell me what the heck is going on with the water system along the Termonfeckin road at St Josephs school?

For the last few months - DAILY - without warning EVER, our water is repeatedly being cut off. This has been going on for a long time now.
    We are without water for either hours or all day! Sometimes late into the night.
    I am a dad with three young kids and a forth on the way. The situation has gotten beyond ridiculous.
    We can't cook, wash or maintain anything resembling a normal life as this goes on.
    Contacted the local council office and a snotty nosed person told me it was just "maybe repairs". Asked when it would end the reply was "Sorry, don't have a clue!"
    - Very helpful indeed. What are we along this road? Second class citizens???

- By the way this water cutting off problem also effects St Josephs secondary school on the road. God knows what their toilet system smell like now!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Well its been some time now and and the problem is still persisting. We can't do any washing, the kids meals have to be times to when we actually have water. I feel as if we are living in the third world here with water problems - and no one is saying what the hell is going on!

Advertisement