Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl

Options
  • 22-09-2008 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭

Ok, I know someone posted here awhile ago that there is a Lidl near Foxrock Church which is on the 46a bus route - is this right? Also, how far exactly is the Lidl from Foxrock Church? Would it be hard to find without any prior knowledge of its location??:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

It's in Deansgrange village, at the crossroads. About one minute after Foxrock church. Get off the 46a when you see the enormous sign that says Lidl:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

there is also a tesco about 10-15 min walk from campus
    i know its not as cheap as Lidl but its still cheap enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

get a chicken fillet role in the supervalue near the Lidl. 'Sam' is renowned for his chicken fillets.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Personally I'm going to Parnell Street. Lidl, Aldi and Tesco all within 100m of each other. With a Waterstone's thrown in for good measure too. And the number 10 and 11 buses stop at the top of O'Connell Street. Good work says I.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Aww, I miss Deansgrange! Libero's do the best chips, and they used to cut my chicken fillet burger in half when I was waiting for the 45 so it cooked quicker. <3

Lidl is right beside a bus stop, at the crossroads. It's two stops after the foxrock church one when coming from UCD. SuperValu is pretty good, the fresh fruit and veg is usually great quality and the staff used to be pretty friendly, if there's anything branded you want that you can't get in Lidl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Personally I'm going to Parnell Street. Lidl, Aldi and Tesco all within 100m of each other. With a Waterstone's thrown in for good measure too. And the number 10 and 11 buses stop at the top of O'Connell Street. Good work says I.

I think you mean Chapters, thats the only bookshop I know of on Parnell Street. There is a Waterstones in the Jervis centre.

Yes I do mean Chapters, sorry. For me I usually see them as either "Hodges Figgis" or "Other", but Chapters on Parnell Street really does have some great offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I think you mean Chapters, thats the only bookshop I know of on Parnell Street. There is a Waterstones in the Jervis centre.
    I was going to say that and I am not long in Dublin but I love that place.
    Upstairs second hand
    Look/ask(staff are friendly) for second hand book as it could be way cheaper :)

Look/ask(staff are friendly) for second hand book as it could be way cheaper :)

And one of them is very pretty and always helps me take the price stickers off books. Fact.

Advertisement