Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Cards

Options
  • 22-09-2008 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, could anybody recommend a place where I could get some of those little thank you cards done up with your child's picture on the front?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

moonpig.com

Although these are quite expesive. Have a look around the net for personalised cards i know there are a few out there that will do any kind of card from christmas to halloween etc with your childs picture on it and arent as expensive as moonpig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Dfens

Photobox.co.uk let you design postcards, they have an .ie site also but I think the prices might be slightly more expensive. You could try Aldi's photo service also - I think they let you make up cards too.
    Or if you have a good colour/photo printer you can do up your own in MS Word or MS Publisher if you have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

A lot of the girls on www.craftsupplies.ie forum do cards. Or try the actual site - they have a diy wedding section and there may be something in that that would suit if you fancy doing it yourself.

I would have also thought that the likes of snap printing would do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭leex

Got some done on bonusprint.ie recently. Worked out at about 80c each for A5 size (Quantity = 60).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

Dfens wrote: »
    Photobox.co.uk let you design postcards, they have an .ie site also but I think the prices might be slightly more expensive. You could try Aldi's photo service also - I think they let you make up cards too.
    Or if you have a good colour/photo printer you can do up your own in MS Word or MS Publisher if you have it.
    OMG do Aldi have a photo service, ive never seen this lol. Is it in the Galway branch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭octyvrs

www.babycards.ie ,not the cheapest but quality cards and the best selection...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Dfens

OMG do Aldi have a photo service, ive never seen this lol. Is it in the Galway branch?

Not avialable in the stores as far as I'm aware but online at www.aldiphotos.ie
    Have used them in the past & found the service good (digital printing). You get 20 free prints for signing up or with Photobox.co.uk I think you get 40 free prints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Doppelganger

I got a really nice one done by www.thankyoucards.ie and the price wasn't bad.

Advertisement