Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs and Socs Day 2008

Options
  • 22-09-2008 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭

With the Clubs and Socs day for this year approaching quickly (September 24th), has anyone any ideas as to which ones they want to join?

Poker or Hockey tickling anyones fancy or are you a Drama or Computer Games kind of person. Or has the strange allure of Jugger lured you in already :)

Really not sure what i want to join to be honest, will probably end up wandering around on the day and picking a few ;) (although the sci-fi soc is looking kinda nice.. until they set up a seperate society for animation and such things.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Tennis.;)

Football probably.

If there is rugby i'll probably join that.

and after that I'll just skope out everything else and see what else is on offer...that german thing sounds good.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

LOL after all my talk I missed it...ah well theres always next year.

im so disorganised its not even funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I'm sure if you get in touch with the Student Union, they can put you in contact with the society of your choice.

Joined Jugger myself, we'll see how that works out with my hours :/ I want to beat people with foam sticks for a couple of hours a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

Joined Electronic music myself! Hope it goes well!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Joined the jamming soc, even though i have no idea how it gonna work of more than 5 people show up.

Meant to join the poker society, but forgot. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement