Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox360-ireland

• 22-09-2008 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭

http://www.xbox360-ireland.com/

Anyone know what happened this site? Used to be a good 360 forum but seems the domain is now for sale? Did they relocate somewhere else does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

The probably just need to pay the hosting company again to put it back up. Was it really busy before? Alot of posters and all that?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

It moved to www.exiledgamers.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

and got Video and Gallery support :D

So people, feel free to use it to host your gaming images or whatever. We have misc sections for wallpapers and personal stuff and you can make pics private/public.

Video's section of the site is cool though although we need more contributors. Its all user submitted stuff so feel free to submit game reviews if you've played games or reviews on 360 accessories etc...

Ok, I'll stop now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Nice one. Cheers. Good place for if you're looking for Irish gamers, some dead sound folk over there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

i actually forgot about this site , i used to be on it about a year ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Well we rock and we are still there :D

Must organise some game nights again, I've created a shared calender that I'm trying out with one of our partner sites. It's a shared Google calender so you don't need to be a member of any site to use it, it just need a google account. You can invite guests without Google accounts etc...

I'll see how it goes with the other site and it would be cool if we could get someone from here to book game nights for boards users (preferably a few users given the size of the board, they'd have to be mods though I think so I know they've already proven they are trust worthy with editing options etc...).

It also allows comments from invited users on the calender so you can discuss what game types you'd like etc...

I've created a poll on another site to see are they up for the idea as we had a good few games with the other site last year.

I'd have no problem with boards.ie using it as a calender for game nights here as we'd be able to see it from our site and join any games you guys setup if our members wanted to.

Give a shout if you think you'd be interested in some games against the guys on our site or just having a calender or something to organise times for games. The only issue is your email address seems to be visible but only if your posting comments on an event so if you don't want it to appear then just don't post comments on the calender and use the forums here instead :D

Advertisement