Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Used car suggestions- first car

Options
  • 23-09-2008 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi
    Im doing a bit of research into buying my first car after recently passing my driving test. I'm looking for something reliable, and within a budget of less than €3000. I would use it mainly for going kayaking and the odd journey at weekends so it needs to be able to have roof racks and be able to carry the weight of a boat or two (40/50kg). Something cheap enough on insurance would be gr8! Ive had 2 years as a named driver.
    I was thinking maybe a 98-00 toyota corolla 1.4l? any other suggestions? Any help is really appreciated

Cheers
    E

Comments

Advertisement