Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imdb

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

I always use the Internet Movie Database website. It is awesome. A fantastic source of information and from a nostalgia point of view it is great to look at what people have done since the movie/series was on. Gets my thumbs up. Terrific.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Seeing as you're already taking my calls, would you fancy being my agent?

Yeah sure why not. Another string to my bow and all that. I'll have to start wearing snappy suits, saying 'Ciao!' and using a bluetooth dongle now I'm a real no foolin' agent.

Btw I might be able to get you a guest spot as an SMod next time Ruu goes on holidays. You're wasted here in AH. 12.5% of all coke & hookers go to me though. It's a standard fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 SpookyWriter

This thread is a fail isn't it.
    Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Johnny drama made a come back...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,393 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

At the risk of getting the thread back on topic...

....if you click on the "trivia" link at the start of the actor's profile, it usually gives you a "where are they now" synopsis at the bottom of the full trivia page.

Or, if they've been inactive since 1997, they might be dead. Or Kevin Costner.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

I'm actually on imdb lol :D

I don't think I've done anything recently either but hey that's fine with me - going through law school at the moment :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

world and his mother is on Imbd.

oops no offence fox...

I'm on it too, and I've never been in a movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

None taken - I've been in two movies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

javaboy wrote: »

Disney called*. They said they want you to pen their next heartwarming story of the little guy achieving success against all the odds starring Rick Moranis.

Ha ha - remember Rick Moranis. ROFL!! Javaboy, you crack me up.:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I like IMDB, it lets us see what blockbuster hollywood movies household names such as Gary Busey and Adam Baldwin have featured in over the course of their prestigious careers...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

1. 9.1 The Shawshank Redemption (1994) 375,540 votes
    2. 9.1 The Godfather (1972) 319,757 votes
    3. 9.0 The Dark Knight (2008) 279,855 votes

Why is The Dark Knight 3rd? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

I support folk on all their ventures and wish them well. It's just that nothing always works right for everyone. Someone has to fail. That's what gives the attractiveness to succeeding.

I've had beer and learned not post any more. Night now boardsies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Jigsaw wrote: »
    I've had beer and learned not post any more. Night now boardsies.

You've just learned this now?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    1. 9.1 The Shawshank Redemption (1994) 375,540 votes
    2. 9.1 The Godfather (1972) 319,757 votes
    3. 9.0 The Dark Knight (2008) 279,855 votes

Why is The Dark Knight 3rd? :eek:
    because alot went to The Shawshank Redemption and The Godfather to give them 1/10 and pushed it to number 1, and then alot went to The Dark Knight giving it 1/10 to bring the former back up to 1 and 2 :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

What is it with IMDB and the Shawshank Redemption love? I've never seen it considered anything above an average movie anywhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

What is it with IMDB and the Shawshank Redemption love? I've never seen it considered anything above an average movie anywhere else.

neither have i tbh....then again, I havnt seen the godfather either...and thats a 9,1/10 rating ....

but shawshank was pretty standard imo

Advertisement