Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem is on his way Back

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭idPlease

ardinn2001 wrote: »

In a purely lyrical sense Eminem wipes the floor, carpet, tiles, and anything else you can wipe with them.
    :eek:lyrically?! what! please tell me your joking...listen to B.O.B, poppin tags alone and tell me that aint good.

i'm 21 and consider myself receptive of both old and 'new' school hip-hop but Eminem over OutKast...ha never.

EMinem even says it himself in the song off 8 mile when he says "Reggie, Jay-z, 2pac and Biggie, Andre from Outkast, Kurupt, Nas and then me".

He even said himself.

Yessir:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

idPlease wrote: »
    :eek:lyrically?! what! please tell me your joking...listen to B.O.B, poppin tags alone and tell me that aint good.

Indeed B.O.B was groundbreaking when it came out first!

Nothing against Shady i like his stuff but to say hes better then Outkast, makes you sound like a person who has not listened to any outkast or just listened to Lovebox/Speakerbelow
    idPlease wrote: »

EMinem even says it himself in the song off 8 mile when he says "Reggie, Jay-z, 2pac and Biggie, Andre from Outkast, Kurupt, Nas and then me".

Forgot Jada after Andre :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

ardinn2001 wrote: »
    In a purely lyrical sense Eminem wipes the floor, carpet, tiles, and anything else you can wipe with them.

Oh christ my ****ing eyes are bleeding after that....So you're saying that lyrically, Eminem wipes the floor with 2Pac?? Back on your bike young fella and don't come back until you find out what real rap is...
    With regards beats/general music sound, again Eminem wins, outkast make hip/hop for senior citizens and I'm guessing anyone posting in regard to defending outkast is 30+. That is not a dig at anyone just maybe a good point to note. If that is the case I say that Eminem is not playing for you.

I'm continuing to have a cardiac arrest reading this ****. Outkast is for OAPS?? What songs/albums by Outkast did you listen to just out of curiosity?You've really really made a joke of yourself now...

Get yourself some albums by 2pac if you want a REAL lyrical genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Oh for feck sake. With half the people on here it's either Eminem or 2Pac. Stop being so stuck in 1997!!! Both were grand at the time but we'll all sick to death of them at this point. It's incredibly boring listening to you lot some of the time. So much music out there and ye bang on about the same old **** all the time. It's like people who like dance and listen to nothing but cheesy happy hardcore gargbage.

For my money Outkasts the couple of singles and guest spots last year like The Art of Storytelling Pt4 and International Players Anthem were so magnificent giving out about their poppier moments from a few years back is a bit unnecessary. They were good before Eminem and 2Pac came along and crucially they're still good today.

no one seems to mention Crooked I anywhere on this place, check him out if you dont know him, album hasnt dropped but has a ton of mixtapes plus his whole 52week freestyle where he dropped a new track every week for a year over old beats, quality stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Oh for feck sake. With half the people on here it's either Eminem or 2Pac. Stop being so stuck in 1997!!! Both were grand at the time but we'll all sick to death of them at this point. It's incredibly boring listening to you lot some of the time. So much music out there and ye bang on about the same old **** all the time. It's like people who like dance and listen to nothing but cheesy happy hardcore gargbage.

For my money Outkasts the couple of singles and guest spots last year like The Art of Storytelling Pt4 and International Players Anthem were so magnificent giving out about their poppier moments from a few years back is a bit unnecessary. They were good before Eminem and 2Pac came along and crucially they're still good today.

So what you're saying is we should only get excited about new music cause the old stuff is "so 1997"? Some people like Bob Marley, I like 2pac and to tell ya the truth, I'd slap on a 2pac album any day over any of the **** thats out at the moment. It doesn't matter if he's 1997, he still was an absolute legend of a rapper and still kicks the balls off any modern artist IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭idPlease

The-Game wrote: »
    Nothing against Shady i like his stuff but to say hes better then Outkast, makes you sound like a person who has not listened to any outkast or just listened to Lovebox/Speakerbelow

Forgot Jada after Andre :cool:

Have listened to and own Aquemini, Stankonia and Lovebox/Speakerbelow...

I knew i heard another name before Andre but as is usually the case Eminems diction isnt the best...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

WTF...LET PEOPLE LIKE WHAT THEY LIKE. IF THEY THINK EMINEM IS THE GREATEST AND IT BRINGS THEM JOY WHAT THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM?????

WTF...LET PEOPLE LIKE WHAT THEY LIKE. IF THEY THINK EMINEM IS THE GREATEST AND IT BRINGS THEM JOY WHAT THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM?????

Because its a DISCUSSION forum....

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

For the Eminem fans of this forum:);

http://www.sohh.com/2008/10/eminem_has_a_relapse_debu.html

I myself won't be rushing out to buy this album when it drops but i do hope he makes a strong come back to the music industry, he does have alot of talent imo.

• Advertisement

Sounds like hes back alright, not a bad track, seems mixtape-ish

Advertisement