Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online check-in for Ryanair?

• 23-09-2008 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else has ever done this - I just tried, but only the outgoing flight boarding cards printed off? What about the coming back passes?! Does this mean I have to go to a net cafe the day before I come back and my return pass will be ready to print? Only with Ryanair... :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭teresasaunt

ozzyoh wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone else has ever done this - I just tried, but only the outgoing flight boarding cards printed off? What about the coming back passes?! Does this mean I have to go to a net cafe the day before I come back and my return pass will be ready to print? Only with Ryanair... :rolleyes:
    You can check in 5 days before your flight with RyanAir. If your return flight is more than 5 days after you check-in then you can't get your return BP.

Most other airlines only allow you check-in 24/36/48 hours before your flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

You can check in 5 days before your flight with RyanAir. If your return flight is more than 5 days after you check-in then you can't get your return BP.

Most other airlines only allow you check-in 24/36/48 hours before your flight.

Ahhh ok I get ya - my return flight is on Monda, so I wouldn't be able to check in for that until Thursday at the earliest?

Thanks for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭zeusnero

ozzyoh wrote: »
    Only with Ryanair... :rolleyes:

Ya gotta love that prejudice - Ryanair - Guilty and evil until proven that they're better than their competition...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

As others said just checking for the return leg before you leave, I just do the both at the same time the 5 days before the return trip. If your going away for more than 5 days though then you'll not be able to, but if you going for that long then you should probably be thinking of checking in some hold baggage as well with a change of clothes or two. ;)

One thing to be aware of though is that it is 5 days exactly. If your return is in the evening of the Monday then you'll not be able to checkin until that time on the evening of the Wednesday before hand.

Advertisement