Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Registration

Options
  • 23-09-2008 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

Strange request here for you. Any one have an 08 Dublin registered car that is bewteen 08 D 45000 - 08 D 50000. If so what month did you register it in?

Just trying to figure out what number of cars were registered pre 1st July

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I have 08D52172, registered (I think) on the 22nd June.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Anan1 wrote: »
    I have 08D52172, registered (I think) on the 22nd June.

Cheers for that. Looks like it would be up to the 60000 for the 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Strange request here for you. Any one have an 08 Dublin registered car that is bewteen 08 D 45000 - 08 D 50000. If so what month did you register it in?

Just trying to figure out what number of cars were registered pre 1st July

If it's any help, the first July registered car I can find is 08D5524*. The last June one I know of is 08D5283* so that should narrow it down a bit.

R.O.R wrote: »
    If it's any help, the first July registered car I can find is 08D5524*. The last June one I know of is 08D5283* so that should narrow it down a bit.

How did you come up with that info? I wouldn't even know where to start, bar boards of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

RosieJoe wrote: »
    How did you come up with that info? I wouldn't even know where to start, bar boards of course!

I work for a fleet company so we had loads of cars in dealers pre-July, just waiting for the 1st to reg them. The last June one was a Mondeo 2.0i FlexFuel which was reg'd before the end of June to take advantage of the VRT rebate.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that R.O.R.

Advertisement